Finished my build, finally.

Dask933

6XzQorx.jpg

Posted a couple of months back, still didn't have the 1080 and the cables. Now it's done, everything came in, cable management redone.
Planning to change monitor till next month (going for Acer Predator XB271HU).

Album: http://imgur.com/a/pYG2r

What do you think? What colour scheme should I go with the leds on PC/Desk? I like purple/violet and white more than red.
All comments  and opinions are welcome, if I could change something to Improve it.

Also have a headset but don't have a hanger underneath the desk yet so I unplugged it.

Awesome build man! 5 minutes ago i saw your build on Icemodz FB site and now i see it here too. I was like: WTF 2 exact same builds?? :D Then i realized it's you on both posts :D 

Just now, frozeNNN said:

Awesome build man! 5 minutes ago i saw your build on Icemodz FB site and now i see it here too. I was like: WTF 2 exact same builds?? :D Then i realized it's you on both posts :D 

Yeah it was me lol

Just now, HungryHamster said:

That looks amazing, congrats! I'm getting the Predator XB271HU as well. That stand is going to fit in great with your theme.

Nice! Yeah the stand rocks, I was thinking about the ROG Swift PG279Q but read many reviews saying that they have issues with dead pixels, backlight bleed etc, and RMA would take long. So I decided to go with the Predator, it pretty much offers the same features, on the same prize but doesn't have all those negative comments.

1 minute ago, Dask933 said:

Nice! Yeah the stand rocks, I was thinking about the ROG Swift PG279Q but read many reviews saying that they have issues with dead pixels, backlight bleed etc, and RMA would take long. So I decided to go with the Predator, it pretty much offers the same features, on the same prize but doesn't have all those negative comments.

Yeah, I thought about the ROG as well, but like you, I saw those overwhelmingly negative reviews and decided not to gamble on it. I also like the extremely thin sides on the Predator. It should be nice for a dual-monitor setup.

1 minute ago, HungryHamster said:

Yeah, I thought about the ROG as well, but like you, I saw those overwhelmingly negative reviews and decided not to gamble on it. I also like the extremely thin sides on the Predator. It should be nice for a dual-monitor setup.

It would be awesome yeah but the prize is way too high for a dual monitor setup with 2 of those monitors. At this point I'd prefer a 34" curved, like Acer x34 or Asus PG348Q for example. One will do for now tho :D