is this normal?

Go to solution Solved by adm0n,

hmm, they still might be able to help you, if you open a support ticket : D but you could try finding an answer in the internet as well.

Actually sorry ._. I assumed that they'd do it like other manufacturers. You have to download the bios utility as well. It is on the same page.

Just now, adm0n said:

Actually sorry ._. I assumed that they'd do it like other manufacturers. You have to download the bios utility as well. It is on the same page.

link?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, adm0n said:

unzip that one too?

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, adm0n said:

End then you click the setup.exe and install it

installed it. any more steps?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

7 minutes ago, adm0n said:

Oh, apparently there are two different bios versions and you have to check which one you have before installing it. 

https://www.asus.com/support/faq/114958 This article describes how you do that.

so should i install the first one for my bios? its ux31la

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, adm0n said:

nope, than it would be the second one. It says UX31Linstead of UX31LAA

sorry, i meant the second one *derp*

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, adm0n said:

Did it work o: ?

YESS IT DID THANK YOU!!!! xDxDxD

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, adm0n said:

Does it go to sleep as well?

yes :D:D

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, adm0n said:

Whoaa .__. Perfect : D happy that I could help (: 

thanks again!

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

17 minutes ago, adm0n said:

You are very welcome : D if you have any other questions, feel free to ask : D

sorry to bother you again, but it just crashed, and now it doesnt go to sleep anymore :(:( 

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, adm0n said:

Whaattt ._. can you elaborate on 'it just crashed' a bit?

i was watching youtube and it just gave me the blue screen that says your pc ran into a problem. i cant remember the error message sry.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Than the problem wasn't solved by the bios update ...

Can you disable onedrive? or do you use that?

Just now, adm0n said:

Than the problem wasn't solved by the bios update ...

Can you disable onedrive? or do you use that?

i installed office 365, but never signed into onedrive.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

hmm.. you could create a new user account and see if the problems came from any of your settings.