what console to get?

Ilovecake111

Find out what your friends play and get that one? There is not much exclusive between them anymore save for a few things like Halo etc..

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, legacy99 said:

Find out what your friends play and get that one? There is not much exclusive between them anymore save for a few things like Halo etc..

ok i guess its ps4 then thanks 4 the help!

PC xD no cost for multiplayer, it can be upgraded, better performance, games don't only work for one generation (except for the couple of games that are backwards compatible or whatever) but then again what console do your mates use? you'll have to get the same console  as them for playing multiplayer with them. If you don't have any friends, then get the console with the exclusive games you want (if you want Halo 5 go with xbox etc.) hope this helps.

3 minutes ago, nicdepro said:

PC xD no cost for multiplayer, it can be upgraded, better performance, games don't only work for one generation (except for the couple of games that are backwards compatible or whatever) but then again what console do your mates use? you'll have to get the same console  as them for playing multiplayer with them. If you don't have any friends, then get the console with the exclusive games you want (if you want Halo 5 go with xbox etc.) hope this helps.

ok thanks this was really helpful! i just wish i could get a gaming pc but i only saved £300. im gonna go with the ps4 thanks again! 

2 minutes ago, Ilovecake111 said:

ok thanks this was really helpful! i just wish i could get a gaming pc but i only saved £300. 

No problem! Ah okay fair enough O.o Have fun with the PS4!!

12 minutes ago, Ilovecake111 said:

ok thanks this was really helpful! i just wish i could get a gaming pc but i only saved £300. im gonna go with the ps4 thanks again! 

you can still make a relatively decent pc for £300

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/JsRgBP

plus you could upgrade to an rx 460 for £20 more

Think really hard about the exclusives and what games you want and then decide.

I love my gaming laptop, but I definitely wouldn't be able to live with it if it was my only gaming option. If my avatar isn't a giveaway, I love RPGs (Like Falcom's Trails series and Atlus' Persona series) and quite a few of them are only on consoles.

On 9/11/2016 at 7:11 AM, Ilovecake111 said:

ok thanks ill think about it!

Stick with the PS4, it would wreck that PC in AAA games. You might try to scrounge up £50 more though and get the Playstation Pro if you can hold out until November.

On 11.9.2016 at 1:27 PM, nicdepro said:

PC xD ... it can be upgraded,

Bullshit. I built my PC in early 2013 and need a new motherboard but all the decent ones that were compatible with my CPU (i3-3225) were discontinued years ago. If I want to replace/upgrade my motherboard, then I will have to buy a new CPU as well as new RAM. Fixing my broken USB ports would cost me upwards of 300€. Likewise, a more modern CPU wouldn't fit on my B75IA-E33. And if I was to cheap out and get something made by AMD, then I wouldn't be able to use my Noctua NH-L9i anymore. FUCK THAT! Could have just as well bought another prebuilt thing like the ASRock ION 330 that I had before.

Edit:

And I just bought a brand new 500GB PS4 for 199€. My brand new physical copy of Tearaway was 3€. Also got brand new physical copies of LEGO Batman 3 and the new LEGO Star Wars for 10€ each. Zombie Vikings was 5€ but they forgot to scan it at the register.

Also got a brand new physical copy of Bayonetta 2 for the WiiU for 5€. :)

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

10 hours ago, snes said:

Bullshit. I built my PC in early 2013 and need a new motherboard but all the decent ones that were compatible with my CPU (i3-3225) were discontinued years ago. If I want to replace/upgrade my motherboard, then I will have to buy a new CPU as well as new RAM. Fixing my broken USB ports would cost me upwards of 300€. Likewise, a more modern CPU wouldn't fit on my B75IA-E33. And if I was to cheap out and get something made by AMD, then I wouldn't be able to use my Noctua NH-L9i anymore. FUCK THAT! Could have just as well bought another prebuilt thing like the ASRock ION 330 that I had before.

Edit:

And I just bought a brand new 500GB PS4 for 199€. My brand new physical copy of Tearaway was 3€. Also got brand new physical copies of LEGO Batman 3 and the new LEGO Star Wars for 10€ each. Zombie Vikings was 5€ but they forgot to scan it at the register.

Also got a brand new physical copy of Bayonetta 2 for the WiiU for 5€. :)

I agree. Consoles are awesome. 

[not sarcastic] I have several. 

I do have a computer, too. I'm one of the rare "likes it all" breeds.