165mm Powersupply in Sugo SG13?

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to install a Corsair H60 AIO cpu cooler in a Silverstone Sugo SG13B Mini ITX Tower Case while having a Evga supernova p2 650w powersupply (165mm in lenght). I know that if you remove the front optical drive tray the PSU should fit in without any problem but I am not sure if the H60 would have enough space to fit in there.

I already have the PSU and I don't feel like buying a new one for this build.

I'm open to any other AIO cooler that would fit in with this build or even a decent low profile heat-sink.   

3 minutes ago, midgetinabikini said:

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to install a Corsair H60 AIO cpu cooler from corsair in a Silverstone Sugo SG13B Mini ITX Tower Case while having a Evga supernova p2 650w powersupply (165mm in lenght). I know that if you remove the front optical drive tray the PSU should fit in without any problem but I am not sure if the H60 would have enough space to fit in there.

I already have the PSU and I don't feel like buying a new one for this build.

I'm open to any other AIO cooler that would fit in with this build or even a decent low profile heat-sink.   

I never recommend AIO collers in anything smaller than MATX. They just restrict so much airflow due to their size, it is more practical, cheaper, and makes your CPU run cooler if you get a small air cooler

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

Running in an SG13B right now. There's no optical bay at all so you might be thinking of something else. I have an EVGA 500B (about 150mm) and it's a tight fit with the top 3.5" drive mount. If you're not using that then clearence is totally fine. However, you can likely fit 165mm.

As for the AIO I don't see how that would really affect it at all (except maybe rad clearance in the front, but that would be dependent on, again, the 3.5" drive mount)

Just now, cdsboy2000 said:

Running in an SG13B right now. There's no optical bay at all so you might be thinking of something else. I have an EVGA 500B (about 150mm) and it's a tight fit with the top 3.5" drive mount.

I was talking about the drive mount. Sorry! 

I've had the pleasure to build in this case personally, so here we go.

I've got a corsair CX500m in my build, which is 140mm long, and I've got a bit of room between the PSU and hard drive tray.

0910161530.jpg

but if you have a longer PSU, you lose the ability to mount a 3.5 inch drive. 2.5 inch SSDs are fine because you can just velcro them anywhere

The H60 will be fine since there isn't anything to get in the way

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

1 minute ago, UberGamerKing said:

I never recommend AIO collers in anything smaller than MATX. They just restrict so much airflow due to their size, it is more practical, cheaper, and makes your CPU run cooler if you get a small air cooler

Really? most of the mitx build I see use a cpu AIO watercooler of some brand. Do you have any suggestion of a good small air cooler?

Just now, midgetinabikini said:

Really? most of the mitx build I see use a cpu AIO watercooler of some brand. Do you have any suggestion of a good small air cooler?

what would be the clearance in your case for a cooler?

Give me that, and ill find you a good one.

Also? what CPU and is it OC?

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

3 minutes ago, midgetinabikini said:

If you're looking for air cooler the Cryorig C7 is nice (although I use an equally nice Noctua L9i)

Does look like an AIO is a tight fit

p1000105x.jpg?w=768

1 minute ago, shadowbyte said:

I've had the pleasure to build in this case personally, so here we go.

I've got a corsair CX500m in my build, which is 140mm long, and I've got a bit of room between the PSU and hard drive tray.

0910161530.jpg

but if you have a longer PSU, you lose the ability to mount a 3.5 inch drive. 2.5 inch SSDs are fine because you can just velcro them anywhere

The H60 will be fine since there isn't anything to get in the way

Thanks for the reply! My real concern is the clearence beetween the psu cable and the fan on the rad.

This guy psu is 160mm and the rad is really flush so im not sure if the H60 cables are going to have enought space to fit.

be7aec6e_20160224_232623.jpeg

2 minutes ago, midgetinabikini said:

Thanks for the reply! My real concern is the clearence beetween the psu cable and the fan on the rad.

This guy psu is 160mm and the rad is really flush so im not sure if the H60 cables are going to have enought space to fit.

be7aec6e_20160224_232623.jpeg

Yep, that likely will be an issue. You could try to cable manage really well, but you don't have a lot of other options since there aren't many different thicknesses of rads.

1 minute ago, cdsboy2000 said:

Actually, looks like someone did fit both the 3.5" mount and an AIO

http://www.overclock.net/t/1494564/silverstone-sugo-sg13-mini-itx-owners-club/160

Nice find, since this is a H75 in a push-pull and the rad as actually thicker then the one on the H60, i'm pretty sure the spacing beetween the psu and the rad/fan will be okay. 

Thanks! 

12 minutes ago, UberGamerKing said:

what would be the clearance in your case for a cooler?

Give me that, and ill find you a good one.

Also? what CPU and is it OC?

Either a 6700k or a 6800k, both will be overclocked to a stable point. 

Limitation of CPU cooler 61mm