ASUS A88XM-A FM2+ Unboxing and detailed overview Kaveri APU

Marquee

Dat shit just don't come to my country while international purchase is still a no no. I am holding my upgrade because of this, I am looking for Gigabyte FM2A88X UP4 BTW.

Dat shit just don't come to my country while international purchase is still a no no. I am holding my upgrade because of this, I am looking for Gigabyte FM2A88X UP4 BTW.

What do you want to upgrade from and what are you going to upgrade to?

][ CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t @3,7GHz ][ GPU: GTX 660 2GB ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 8GB @1450Mhz CL9 DDR3 ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: SilentiumPC Regnum L50 ][ CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo & Arctic MX4 ][

What do you want to upgrade from and what are you going to upgrade to?

Long story short I have A10 5800K chip not used (still bubble wrapped) because I don't feel like spending extra $$$ for new mobo to upgrade to kaveri next year, so I wait the Fm2+ motherboard.  

Here is an ASUS mobo I am waiting to review. Its not on ASUS's website yet but I have a feeling it will be when the new APU's coming out.

From looking at the picture the mobo seem to have the new UEFI bios, TPU mode and an eight pin CPU power. So the upcoming ASUS A88XM-Pro looks like the enthusiast mobo to get in the lineup 

A88XM-Pro.jpg

Umbra Aqua - Mac Pro Mod

Phthonos - The Xbox Killer?