Hello from Long Island!

Joeteck

Now that the dust has settled from the 3 Million subscribers give away, I can now say hello and introduce myself. Long time subscriber of the YouTube channel, never knew there was a forum!

I've been involved in computers for just about 27 years. I love technology. I consider myself a hardware guru, but you can decide. If you do a search for my screen name you'll see what I mean. I don't want to list all that I do, because I do not want to get accused of advertising on a public forum. That's hardly my intent. I have such a busy life that I find it hard to keep up with any forum. However, I will make this one my new home for helping people and becoming part of the team to achieve this. I've decided to go to college here in Suffolk county Long Island, and get my Information Tech 2 year degree. @ 48, its hard. I have complete respect for ANY full time student; I have no idea how you guys do it.

Anyway, I love helping people with their technology questions. I have a huge passion for radio communications. I have my amateur (HAM)  and GMRS license. I run a GMRS repeater on a tower in Suffolk. I haven't upgraded my primary PC in a while, but that machine is a 3770K (all four cores OCed @ 4Ghz w/ HT on), GTX 980Ti, and a GTX580. The 980 does 4 monitors while the 580 does an additional 2, for a total of 6 monitors. 32gig of RAM, 500 gig Samsung EVO 850, 64gig SSD temp storage for my renders. Then a 500 gig WD. all 2.5". I like to swap out drives on the fly. 1000 watt Corsair PSU 80+ gold (RM1000X) Cooler Master HAF 932 case. My H100i is removed at the moment.

I will update my profile with all the necessary information

Talk with your soon!

Joeteck

My Beast.jpg

my cage.jpg

Core i7 3770K @ 4.1Ghz (stock voltages) H100i, 32gig of RAM (9-9-9-24), 500gig Samsung EVO 850, 6 Monitors. GTX980ti, R9 380

• 1 year later...