How should i upgrade my PC?

I purchased a pre built pc back in February for $500NZ. This pc had an AMD A8-7600 quad core APU on an asrock fm2a68m-hd+ motherboard, 8gb of DDR3 ram, a 400W power supply, a 1tb harddrive, and a coolermaster n200 case. How would I go about upgrading this PC with a $300NZ budget?

GPU upgrade if you're gaming. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to throw in a new power supply too. I'm not sure what parts go for there, but if the mark up from USD isn't too high, you should be able to get something like a RX 470 and a 430 watt PSU. I would get an EVGA PSU, their 430 watts are really cheap, but made well enough.

I'm only saying you should get a new powersupply because many prebuilts in that range don't have powersupplies with PCI power connectors.

2 minutes ago, Pleb Lad said:

https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/PSUZAL1400/ZALMAN-ZM400-GVN-400W-ATX-PSU-with-MEPS-Ready---NZ this is my power supply. Would I have to upgrade it in order to put an RX 460 in my PC?

Most RX 460's are under 75W and draw all of their power from the board, however some AIB cards require an additional PCIe 6 pin. The power supply has 2x PCIe 6 pin connectors according to the description, so you should be fine.