Project Dianoga

AlienALX

OK, finally some progress.

The hose arrived yesterday. Late last night (I kinda got caught up with Fallout 4 for about seven hours yesterday) I decided to fit in the run off of the rad that will connect up to the outlet of the CPU block. I used the same technique I used before, heating up the tube to make it go back to being straight. After I found out that the rad was still half full of coolant (you gotta laugh when it's pissing down your sleeves and up your arms) I emptied it properly giving it a good blow job.

R89a8gE.jpg?1

OK couple of things. 1. It sags a little (it would, it has some weight hanging off it) and 2. It isn't absolutely directly over the CPU hole. However, due to it now being a good two inches longer (that's what she said) it can now bend and flex a little.

I can't see it giving me too many problems now tbh.

fiMKyyF.jpg?1

So with any luck I will connect it up tomorrow if the fittings from OCUK arrive on time, and it will be pumping water at some point tomorrow arvo.

Oh yeah.. I also measured the distance between the block and 90 deg and it's 35mm. A nice even amount that should allow me to get it bob on. I forget what the rotaries are now (will go check in a mo) but the extensions are 5mm and 10mm. Knowing my luck I will end up using like bloody two of the six fittings I bought :D

How many special people change?
How many lives are livin' strange?
Where were you while we were getting high?

G4aMFCD.jpg?1

aEch0DS.jpg?1

How many special people change?
How many lives are livin' strange?
Where were you while we were getting high?