** CLOSED ** 500K Subscriber Giveaway! #HTCSpareChange Contest - 2x FREE HTC One Smartphones

LinusTech

Please help me! I can't copy the link of my YouTube comment. And yes i watched the video. But there is no "copy link locaton". 

What should I do now? 

You can just click on the post time of your comment... and then copy the url address at top of browser.  

My Rigs (past and present)

hey! i'm not getting that "copy link location" i can only see some open link in new...... and some other stuff and "copy link address" ! what should i do? help me! 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

This is my video entry since i don't want to have twitter.... @LinusTech, can I make more than 1 Video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDg1OgDATD0

And yes, this is my link of sharing this thread

FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/elyfas.frodiciamayagi/posts/744560505570169 

GOOGLE+:
https://plus.google.com/100047734876358299302/posts/QBbPD6ntXWj

Freelance Designer

i7 3770K-MSI z77A- GD65 - 16Gb team elite - MSI GTX 670 OC PE - Enermax 850 W - Corsair H60 - VenomRX HABU v3 NTX - 

Canon 7D - 18 200 mm - 50 mm f1.8

@Linus i have posted in my facebook page your video and this thread i want to support this the best way i can

https://www.facebook.com/themantas1994official/posts/203687203144401

Fx-8150 @ 4.7Ghz/Corsair h110/asus hd7770 1gb/Gigabyte 990fxa ud3/corsair xms3 4Gb 1333Mhz 8-8-8-20/WD scorpio black 250GB/hp w19ev/nox nx520/logitech access keyboard (y-sr34)/1life gm:lightning/

Never won anything but still trying :P

https://twitter.com/CiprianPop1/status/390097866640723968

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Not participating in this because dont have the stupid twitter...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

Not sure if this is necessary but hopefully it cannot hurt =) so links to my Youtube comment and tweet:

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVE1OcfB1E4&lc=a-FEpqdIxg90_CNyWTwVc6BUUhjCQYjjAYa0iNeRZxs

Tweet - https://twitter.com/Stick_Wolf/status/390127996415127553

Thanks for the great contest Linus, I really appreciate the effort you must put in, even if I don't win =)

@LinusTech there is a easier way, go get a DIRECT link to a comment.4QRnr.png

PS: If i win this AMAZING giveaway, I will personally smash my old Sony Ericson W710 with the biggest Hammer or somewhat i can find, and make a video of it, which then will be gladly postet on the LLT forums.

I <3 Linus

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

I think this is a simply fantastic opportunity for people to express, their otherwise suppressed, changes online. I'm not entering the competition, plus I picked up my One on Saturday! But I thought I'd share my story. I'm planning on keeping this anonymous and names will be changed, if any used, for privacy reasons.

For those who know me i'm shy, quiet and just get on with the job. I'm extremely passionate about what I enjoy and love doing, which for all intents and purposes is CGI & Vfx. So, as you can imagine i've always been a bit of a social reject and much preferred my own company and a quiet night in reading some white papers online or gaming, or modelling. I have been in some relationships, mostly long ones, and each time iv'e admittedly been the failing element, 99% of the time being trodden and worn down and the one which tipped it over the edge cheated on during a new years eve party. This was followed by 6 months of solitude and just keeping to myself, focusing on A levels at the time and getting them dusted. I ended up venturing into online communities in some form of social attempt, it wasn't the best time of my life being suppressed with the hard examination work and loneliness at college, it became a release. I met some friends on there, whom i ended up chatting to daily and they began to turn my perspective on things around. Then, I met my now, 18 months on, partner, we were complete opposite ends of the spectrum and yet, we'd been through scarily similar things.  We found condolence with each other and happiness, my work-placement will be spent near to her during my university course, which, without her, I simply wouldn't of been on, I couldn't have gone to university and stuck to it without her. I know it's not romantic, or "tear jerking", but it shows how two people, how technology, can find light in the darkest of places. How one small change, how a decision, how billions of things must've aligned up to bring two people together in that way and how change can happen. To anyone.

It's why i'm proud to be a geek and  a nerd. We're part of the ever changing tapestry of the world (How i met your mother anyone?) We're leading the way, whether it be hosting a youtube channel, some small time vfx artist or a programmer. We're leading the way and clearing a path for a better future.  Change is what's making us human and different. HTC inspiring innovation or Apples "ground breaking" new products, or Ubuntus bi-yearly launches. Every company is inspiring change, some for the worst, but most, for the better. Iv'e been fortunate enough to have the change affect me in a positive way. I can only hope this competition does the same for someone else, even if its as simply as wrong number dial. A one in a billion chance is all whats needed.  So for those whom say "I never win anything" or "Theres no chance i'd win" Sure there is, you just need to wait for the right moment in life and chase it.

Goodluck to all who're entering!

Asrock X79 Extreme4-M || Intel i7-3930K @ 4.5GHz  || EVGA GTX 780Ti SC || 32Gb Kington hyperX|| Modded Corsair 350D || Intel 530 SSD 512Gb || 2x WD Caviar Black 2TB || Corsair H100I || NZXT HUE || Custom Sleeved BeQuiet P9 600 Watt 

HTC ONE || Asus Zenbook UX302LG

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates