Semi budget gaming pc

Hey everyone who reads this,

I want to build a pc myself for the first time since my 6 year old hp pavilion runs at 95°C continuously and is not suitable for gaming anymore.

I had used this site from my country to pick some parts together, but I'm questionning if they can run games on 1920x1080 60fps.

Could you guys give some information on what can be better or what not?

https://azerty.nl/winkelmandje/winkelmandje/?legen=1&product[639582]=1&product[840301]=1&product[854690]=1&product[659400]=3&product[740488]=1&product[816639]=1&product[570328]=1&product[735211]=1&product[642279]=1&product[683498]=1&product[931433]=1&product[736541]=1&product[884460]=1&product[945849]=1

1 minute ago, BlueBreezer said:

Hey everyone who reads this,

I want to build a pc myself for the first time since my 6 year old hp pavilion runs at 95°C continuously and is not suitable for gaming anymore.

I had used this site from my country to pick some parts together, but I'm questionning if they can run games on 1920x1080 60fps.

Could you guys give some information on what can be better or what not?

https://azerty.nl/winkelmandje/winkelmandje/?legen=1&product[639582]=1&product[840301]=1&product[854690]=1&product[659400]=3&product[740488]=1&product[816639]=1&product[570328]=1&product[735211]=1&product[642279]=1&product[683498]=1&product[931433]=1&product[736541]=1&product[884460]=1&product[945849]=1

I know your pain with that pavilion, my fan is always going full throttle even at idle.
as for the hardware, it's been a while since i've messed with pc's (when the core duo was the new hotness) but it seems like a good solid build.
some games may be more demanding than other, so keep that in mind

Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI B550 Mag Tomahawk - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 3200 (4x8) - EVGA RTX2060 XC Gaming 12gig - Crucial P2 250gb nvme ssd (OS) - WD Blue 1tb sata hdd (general storage) - Seagate Barracuda 4tb sata hdd (games) - iBuypower Element Reflect

Ziet er goed uit, 'k zou een ander merk PSU nemen.

beQuiet of Silverstone, tenminste iets anders dan corsair.

En een andere cooler, kijk maar of je opnieuw iets vind van beQuiet of Noctua.

Veel plezier met bouwen alvast!

May the force be with you - Yoda

Ziet er goed uit,  behalve Windows misschien toch eens kijken op kingwin voor een goedkoper (rond de 30 euro) dat is wel meestal OEM dus veel minder support van Microsoft verwachte  als er problemen zijn als je dit kiest. 

18 minutes ago, itsMilan said:

Ziet er goed uit, 'k zou een ander merk PSU nemen.

beQuiet of Silverstone, tenminste iets anders dan corsair.

En een andere cooler, kijk maar of je opnieuw iets vind van beQuiet of Noctua.

Veel plezier met bouwen alvast!

Corsair sells some really amazing PSUs (SF, AX, AXi, HXi, RMi, RMx) and Be Quiet!and Silverstone sell some very average PSUs (Pure Power L8,  Strider Essential,  Bronze SFX) .

Never trust a brand and assume they do no wrong, trust models.

Is the corsair vs650 really that bad?

How about the bequiet 600 or the zalman zm600?

I don't know much about those components because I can't be bothered to do the calculation from euros to £.

However, afaiik :

HyperX SSD's are dead, I highly advise against buying them since they switched out their drivers and run far slower now. Get another brand.

Also, i'm not sure about that CPU cooler. I think you can get alot better for that price.

Finally, save yourself £90. Create yourself installation media from windows and just buy a £20 product key from amazon instead of buying windows 10 brand new for £90.

Main Rig

CPU: Ryzen 2700X 
Cooler: Corsair H150i PRO RGB 360mm Liquid Cooler
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
RAM: 16GB (2x8) Trident Z RGB 3200MHZ
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO NVME SSD 1TB, Intel 1TB NVME

Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti OC

Case: Phanteks Evolv X
Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Platinum-Rated

Radiator Fans: 3x Corsair ML120
Case Fans: 4x be quiet! Silent Wings 3

On 7-9-2016 at 2:03 PM, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Corsair sells some really amazing PSUs (SF, AX, AXi, HXi, RMi, RMx) and Be Quiet!and Silverstone sell some very average PSUs (Pure Power L8,  Strider Essential,  Bronze SFX) .

Never trust a brand and assume they do no wrong, trust models.

Just personally had problems with them, even the higher end lines. Maybe just bad luck.

May the force be with you - Yoda

2 hours ago, itsMilan said:

Just personally had problems with them, even the higher end lines. Maybe just bad luck.

That is a shame, apparently corsair's RMA department is very good.

On 07/09/2016 at 10:06 PM, BlueBreezer said:

Is the corsair vs650 really that bad?

How about the bequiet 600 or the zalman zm600?

Corsair VS650 is really bad, it costs to much for a core2duo computer that the PSU just died in and it isn't good enough for anything newer than that.

There is a lot of BeQuiet 600W PSUs and Zalman ZM600, can you be more specific?