[Build Log] Project Frost - Case-Labs THW10 | X99 Watercooled | i7 6950X | Titan X | Borosilicate Glass Tubing

Revan654
1 hour ago, PCMasterDebater said:

The 7960X will come out by the time you finish this build    :P

I'm still waiting on one part from Aqua-Computer. Currently theirs no ETA when it will be shipped. The only thing they will tell me is their having issues with the device. Not sure if that means hardware issues with the actual device or obtaining the parts to build the device.

The odd thing is, It's only the Matte Edition, the Glossy Edition can be easily bought.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

9 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

I'm still waiting on one part from Aqua-Computer. Currently theirs no ETA when it will be shipped. The only thing they will tell me is their having issues with the device. Not sure if that means hardware issues with the actual device or obtaining the parts to build the device.

The odd thing is, It's only the Matte Edition, the Glossy Edition can be easily bought.

problems with the sandpaper :P 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Good News: Case-Labs Has said the Case will ship out Next Week.

Bad News: About three weeks or more until I get my Order from Aqua-Computer.

-------

I might grab the glossy version and try to paint it another color. The company Case-Labs uses for powder coating is near me, I going to see if they will do some powder coating for me or see if their a shop locally that does powder coating.

I just don't want to spend the money on powder coating equipment, I know how to do it.

Going to try be build a flush system next week for all my Parts that need to be flushed.

Parts:

- Anderson Metals 57001 Brass Hose Fitting, Adapter, 3/8" Barb x 3/8" NPT Male Pipe
- Aquaboon 1 Micron Sediment Water Filter Cartridge 6 Pack  (It was cheaper then buying single to four pack)
- Pentek 158643 3/8" #10 3G Slim Line Clear Filter Housing with Bracket and Pressure Relief
- D5 Pump (A Spare I have)
- Barbs 3/8
- EK ZMT (I have left over)
- Hose Clamps
- Bucket (Acts as a Res)
- Distilled Water

9 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

Case-Labs: This order is marked as Shipped

They have finally shipped my case today.

awesome then maybe this build can get going soon-ish :D 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

UPS: Delivery Expected Tomorrow from CaseLabs. It looks like UPS finally updated the data at the last possible moment.

Nice!

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

14 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

UPS: Delivery Expected Tomorrow from CaseLabs. It looks like UPS finally updated the data at the last possible moment.

looks like we are finaly getting this started then

Builds:

Spoiler

eIxSYDX.jpg

It's here.

-------

Now some bad news, I kind of broke my one 6TB harddrive.

-------

In Other news:

- AquaComputer Final shipment still no ETA when they will be shipping it out. They estimate another one to two weeks(It's already been a month). Only thing hold it back is the matte version of vision touch unit.

2 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

It's here.

-------

Now some bad news, I kind of broke my one 6TB harddrive.

-------

In Other news:

- AquaComputer Final shipment still no ETA when they will be shipping it out. They estimate another one to two weeks(It's already been a month). Only thing hold it back is the matte version of vision touch unit.

That's a shame!

Hopefully you can get another one soon.

Also will this put you on hold for making the build? I'm so hyped for you to make it.

8 minutes ago, EvilCat70 said:

That's a shame!

Hopefully you can get another one soon.

Also will this put you on hold for making the build? I'm so hyped for you to make it.

No, Harddrives are one last things I will be adding. Build will start soon.

1 minute ago, Revan654 said:

No, Harddrives are one last things I will be adding. Build will start soon.

Ok good!

Two of the screws for the feet are the wrong thread, That's why they were different colors. Also the one foot wasn't properly threaded. Looks like I going to have to RMA the feet and get a replacement.