3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razor Blade. would be an awesome laptop to take to course and do course work on

I really want that razor blade because my computer is very very old and it's super slow right now. I love playing games and my computer now is hardly able to do that. Really hope I win

I want the Razer Blade Stealth

xoxo Gossip Girl 

I'd love the new Blade Stealth. Been looking for something portable yet powerful with good build quality for college.

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I could use the Blade. I've started a youtube channel techdiode and really need something to edit with that has a GPU on the go.

You guys are awesome. Thanks for all the tech help and getting me interested in this stuff.

I would probably want the (New) Blade 14, and I'd use it for absolutely everything because that laptop is worth more than every electronic I own (not at original buying price, but in today's world). If I won, I don't think my Vyvanse (ADHD Medication) would have any effect after that, also not to mention the inability to sleep, due to excitement, but I don't think I'll ever feel that in my life. 

Hello,

The Razor Blade would be an awesome laptop to win :)

I can game while traveling for work.

o/

i want the blade because of the gtx 1060. that is definitely going to be an upgrade from my 6 years old now, dead desktop to learn and do photo and video editing.

please pick me i would probably be the one that needs a computer the most. i haven't been able to do any of my photography work because my computer is dead and i was learning some adobe premier stuff while my last one died. and its apparently beyond reparable.

i would also be happy with the blade stealth as well

The 1080p one, i really want something portable so i can take notes on and also game when i want. 

Razer FTW

I would want the new Razor Blade 14 and give it to my older brother since he has an outdated laptop. He bought me the laptop I have now instead of buying himself one even though he wanted a new laptop. Would like to give it to him as my way of saying thanks for the many gifts that he has gotten me when I've never returned the favor.

as im not interested in buying a razer core for the stealth blade (don't have money)

i prefer the normal blade for gaming and college purposes

would be great to play games in it bcos last time i played was on a ps3 (lol)

Interested in the new Razer Blade 14, quad cores are awesome for engineering workloads. The dedicated video card is great for fluid sims, playing around with neural networks, and of course gaming!

The Blade would be awesome to win. It would be a massive upgrade to my potato laptop

I would love to have the NEW Razer Blade 14 please:)

I would use this for everything! Watch movie, work, surfing the web, and play video games on this bad ass machine!

Thanks a lot for this cool free giveaway!

New Razer blade please, to watch LINUSTECHTIPS youtube video using CHROME is a necessity . Ahh, and yeah, I'm doing my THESIS; on the management system of Public-Private Partnership and State owned and operated  rail system. With the title of Welfarist Versus Market-Based Models of Rail Mass transportation.

The stealth  because it would make for an awesome work/school laptop. Ty for this giveaway. Best of luck to everyone else!

I want the razer blade :)

I game on a laptop, as i have no space. My laptops really slow. I hope to win it as i cant run any games with full settings at 60fps, apart from Tf2 at maximum performance. Im really passionate about laptops and their performances, and amazed how it runs games smoothly, while mine cant even run dirty bomb at 60fps. warframe is also one of my fav. my lappy cant run it at 60,but im happy it runs at 40. I want to try blacklight retribution, but runs at 1fps. in asia,shipping fares kill you. so i cant really afford. i hope you give it to the right person. :D

Both of them are so epic it'd be a great upgrade over my e5300 and gt 610?? 

I would love the razer blade 14 to replace my 8 year desktop computer, so I can actually play computer games again

I'd love the razer blade stealth because it will help me get over the depression i feel from the death of harambe

It'd be sweet to get the new Blade so I have a laptop for school. Right now I'm using my desktop in my dorm, which is hardly ideal.