3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

New Razer Blade Stealth pl0x! And I can finally game while I travel. 

I would definitely want the stealth with the 1060. I would use the 16 GB of RAM + i7 for development work and the 1060 for overwatch.   Thanks Razer and LTT for bringing so much to the community!

Would definitely like the Razer Blade 14 because then I'll finally have a laptop I can use to play games :D.

I obviously want the New Razer Blade 14 because gtx 1060. Don't know the point of a 4k 12.5 inch display, pixel density so high it would only be useful with one of those gameboy screen magnifiers. 

I've always wanted the New Razer Blade 14. It's the perfect gaming laptop for me since I have to be very mobile and compact. It's ideal for someone like me who is gaming on the go, great for editing videos and photography (my hobby), and has the form factor ideal for someone like me who is in the Navy, where mobility and small form factor is a luxury when living on a ship while on deployment.

I would love to win the New Razer Blade for gaming and for a computer I can use in college for my engineering classes. I prefer this one over the stealth because of the power it provides, but it would be nice to have a 4k laptop.

I would like to have a chance to win the  NEW Razer Blade 14

Would love to Win the Blade 14. Just went to college and had to leave my desktop behind.

Thanks for making videos guys they inspired me to build my own desktop and kindled a love of computers

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Lets gooooooo!!!!! Would definitely  love the blade and I would use it for some overwatch on the go and use it for schooling for sure.

I would really like the razor blade stealth because It is my dream device and as I am an aspiring developer, it would be very usefull for me 

OMG! This is so awesome!!! I'd love to win that new Razer Blade! I'd prefer Razer Blade over the stealth because of the additional USB 3.0 port, the bigger size and that powerful NVIDIA GTX 1060...its a beast! I'd be using it for editing media and for my programming classes. I love the New Razer Blade!!!!

if i could have 1, i'd pick the blade.. i definitely need it cause in a few months i'm moving to a country that's 8,086 km (thanks google) away from my home for further studies.

I can't imagine bringing my personal rig. It would probably die when someone "accidentally" drops it on the tarmac or something. Don't get me wrong, and ultrabook like the stealth is great but i need a GPU more than portability lol.

If you were to hook me up with the New Razer Blade Stealth I would finally be able to transition my old Mac laptop into a mouse pad.

I'd absoltely love a new Blade, just because I love the laptop so much and would love to be able to game on it (modded Fallout 4, anyone?)

The new razerblade stealth would be the one for me, would make working a lot easier that's for shore haha 

I would love to win the Razer Blade so I can replace my current laptop. I'd use it mainly for gaming since my old laptop can't run many games for squat and I can't afford a PC right now.

The Razer Blade 14 would be a great upgrade for my current conventional oven. Thanks!

I'll take the Razer Blade 14, i just need a laptop for school and gaming

I for sure would want the new razer blade with the 1060! I make music and don't have a laptop so having the blade would be a huge help. Congrats on the 3 million! And good luck to everyone!

I would want to win the NEW Razer Blade 14, which has high-performance GPU.

Thanks.

I'd be happy with anything from Razer!  But the Stealth is way cool!!

NEW Razer Blade 14!
My wife is in dire needs of a new computer so this would be going right to her so she can continue making YT content!
She's currently using a 2012 iMac so it needs to be replaced, it doesn't run any games lol!