3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

i would prefer the the NEW Razer Blade Stealth .

When games comes to my mind only Razer is the product coming to my head!!

Is a 14' so i will be able to play anywhere!! also is so fast that no product is above this!! 

Hope and luck to me!! 

Razor Scooters have been becoming so dangerous, That parents have started buying their kids.....    Razer Blades.

would love the razer blade stealth, quieter computer is always nice, and I'd be able to use it for work

also ed came along way from being dezel the intern 

i love the razer blade because of its power to deliver and besides its RAZER...  a good name for a best product, .. i currently don't own any product of razer but reviews says ..  ITS AWESOME!!...  well if i can win this... its a good replacement for my hp laptop which is a gift when i graduated in college 3 years ago.. it will serve as a good workstation and of course... GAMING BABY... and for all reasons this will be a good birthday gift for me since, september 11 is my b.day...... thats all tnx and more power...

new member btw... :)

Gotta be the New Razer Blade 14. Like Slick says battery life is king with laptops, and those specs are pretty damn good. Would be trawling for cat pics for hours longer than the 4k version. Edzels custom surprise also sounds nice. Always good to have something light to out travelling with, not like you can bring the whole PC setup everywhere you want.

The New Razer Blade (2016) would be my choice. Need something to replace my ageing XPS 15 l502x...

I would love to have have the Razer Blade 14! I really want it because it has a GTX 1060 included, and it's light! I hope I win!9_9

I would love the new Blade Stealth. I would like to use it for my Model UN conferences in this coming year as we use laptops to collaborate and write resolutions. Good luck to everyone!

I would totally want the blade 14, because it has better specs than my desktop :D

I would love the new razer blade. Right now I am using a 2011 MacBook air, and it is killing me. I make youtube videos and podcasts. This razer would be a great tool for me. Plus I would be so happy to leave Apple's ecosystem. Great job Luke! Keep it up man.

The Razer Blade, it would be the perfect little portable gaming machine. Anything is better than my HP Probook 6550b.

If I were to choose, it would definitely be the New Razer Blade! Been looking to replace my 2011 non-functioning MacBook Pro for a while now, and I was waiting for the 1060 release to handle some crazy fast render times for my editing work!

I would prefer the new razer blade, I need a laptop for school while enough power to game.....plz

NEW Razer Blade 14 Definetly want that power when i travel 

I would love THE NEW RAZER BLADE!!!! I have been waiting for a Gaming computer manufacturer to make a Laptop which takes the looks of a Macbook and allow it to have impressive power. This Laptop would help a college student/gamer like me be more productive inside and out of the classroom

I would definitely love either of them but the new blade would be great so gibe plez.

LINUS TECH TIPS

having the razer blade would be nice as im a college student who right now uses a

Portable Potato to run games at 25fps

ive also started a youtube channel to earn money for a new laptop by playing games(progress is really slow as i cant play latest games)

channel name-960mgtx and gameplays

check it out

Razer Blade 14 - I'm a developer & designer and would use it for work as well as when I return to college in December.

Please let me win. I would like either laptop since i will be on my way to college next year and i love to game

I'd love to get the Blade 14. I want to be able to play video games, and I dont have a couple extra hundred dollars to shell out for a Razer Core + GPU

Razer Blade Stealth please! I need something lightweight with lots of processing power.