3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the new Razer blade with the 1060! Congrats on 3 million! With your creative content and humor you will  for sure reach 4 million and beyond. I definitely would use the laptop for video editing and recording high graphical games for YouTube as well as a school computer with that 1tb SSD. 

The Blade would be amazing, finally would be able to run the games I want. 

Of cause it would be the stealth. Light when you need it and power when you have the space.

I would love to actually win a giveaway in my life LOL, but I would like the razer blade 14 because it sounds cooler.

I would use the laptop for editing videos and work for college, I have a gaming pc but playing some games would be more comfortable on the 14.

I would love to win the Razer Blade Stealth, it would be really useful as I'm off to college very soon and I don't think my current setup with survive the year. It would also be great to be able to do a bit of low end gaming, because otherwise I won't be able to at college with my current setup.

Definitely the Blade 14 ,if it's provided with 60 fps PCmasterRace warranty! Otherwise i don't want it (sure i want it!  it's beautiful).

thanks guys!

Since you all know the drill: dollarshaveclub... They may deliver razers and stuff, but not that kind of high tech blade. ;)

I'd like to win the Razer Blade 14. Just because I would like to use for gaming (obviously) and the occasional LAN aaaaand it is more powerful than my current Desktop PC.

Wow, awesome guys!

Definitely the New Razer Blade, for coding and playing Minesweeper.

I want to get the NEW Razer Blade 14, because i now have a acer aspire 7741z and that is it so it would be great to have better specs than just a intel pentium with intelgrated graphics!! haha. This would be awesome to get a laptop of this high world that i would never get to. Thanks for giving a giveaway! And Thanks Razer for this amazing giveaway and to help you guys to PAX. I hope there will be a happy one out there that wins this giveaway that doesn't have the money for one and then can go crazy with something he could never have afforded!! THANKS GUYS!!! I really hope there will be a fair winner.

Would love the razer blade stealth because I really want to start pc gaming  but can't afford a laptop this awesome. Thank you guys for this awesome opportunity.

Razer Blade Stealth for that crispy display 

The Blade would be an excellent choice for me. I haven't had a portable for years and not looking at a 5inch screen while doing productivity work with light gaming would be fantastic. Thanks for the giveaway, congratulations on 3 million.

Hello again, I think I forgot someting in my original reply to the post, if I am still participating for the giveaway, I still want the new Razer blade with the gtx 1060, because... 

Have you ever tried to simulate molecular dinamics with an Ultrabook from 2013?

Well, don't do it, it's useless, you'll finish 3 months after the invention of antigravity airplanes. There's an special person I would like to help with that, because that's her thesis in electronics engineering and requires to have a portable little monster to do so. The best part is that we could share it, she will work and I will game on it some times haha! ??.

Thanks a lot and keep the flow of information of tech this entertaining.

1 minute ago, Tom_R352 said:

Would love the razer blade stealth because I really want to start pc gaming  but can't afford a laptop this awesome. Thank you guys for this awesome opportunity.

Dear Tom,

The razer blade stealth is not good for gaming or not as good as the NEW razer blade.

OMG that would be sooo sick!!!! I would love to have either. I am learning programming and this would be pretty awesome to learn to code on the go or at my local com. college that I attend to. also to play some fallout 4 and CSGO. !!!!! Thanks LTT and RAZER!

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

I would love the NEW Razer Blade 14!

I am a HS programmer with a passion for gaming. I love the portability that the Razer Blade offers. It looks wickedly cool as well.

My primary use for the Razer Blade would be school work, streaming, and running virtual machines.

Good luck to all the participants!

I would wanna win the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth to get my hand on this New Blade.

I'd love the new Blade Stealth. Super portable for mail, office and videos. 

just netflix & chillin ;)

I'd like to win the blade stealth, because 4k display :)