3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On 9/5/2016 at 3:21 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would like to have Razer blade because i loved the beast and gaming in it will be awesome. I can use it as a daily driver.

Thanks Linus for the giveaway

Either one is fine. I really need a laptop because I travel all the time and I need one for video rendering and ultra portable. Not gonna be greedy here, because my old laptop does a good job, but nothing lasts forever. Time for an upgrade. (P.S. Congrats on 3 Million!)

It is said that an Italian dies every time Spaghetti is broken.

That's why I break mine twice.

I would probably use the laptop for editing, since i can't really use my desktop cause i always get black bars and stuff or just use it to game while on the go and i would like the razer stealth blade. Cause i like stuff with "stealth" in it :P

I would like to have NEW Razer Blade 14.

I am currently using xps15, and I would love to try something new.

I don;t know whether you guys know or not, though I live in Canada, a lot of my friends back in China says they can check almost all your videos on BILIBILI..

anyways thanks in davance.

I prefer the new razer blade 14.

Ima use it for the upcoming semester.

I chose razer blade 14 because it have a discrete nvidia gtx 1060.

I would be really happy, if I won the NEW Razer Blade 14. So, I could finally try Metro 2033 and carrying a desktop graphics card wherever you go is pretty sick. "Sick" is the new "awesome", right....right?????

Def the new razer blade.. and give me small loan of million dollars

Ty :)

I'd love to win the Blade 14! The 1060 rocks :3 good luck for the 4 million guys! :)

I would really like the new Razer Blade 14, but I would still be the happiest person alive even if I get the stealth. But let's be honest here, at the time I'm writing this, there are about 3.1k pages in this post and if there are 25 replies on each page, that gives me a 1 in 77,500 chance divided by two (because there are two laptops) which is 1 in 38,750. I'm not saying it's impossible, just very F**CKING unlikely. The chances of LTT reading my reply is very low and combine that with the chance of them picking me, I would have more chance throwing a playing card off the empire state building and having it land inside someone's pocket walking on West 34th street. But if LTT does read this reply, just remember that I will actually be the happiest person on this earth if you pick me. As for my use for the blade, that will be for gaming and creativity work. Yes, I do game, I play games like GTA San Andreas because my GPU can't handle GTA 4 or 5. As for creativity work, I do photography and videography in my spare time. I mainly use Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects CC. But it just renders so slow because I only have 48 CUDA cores. That's why I prefer to win the new Razer Blade 14, work in PS, PR and AE can have CUDA hardware acceleration which is very useful when you're on a timed deadline. Having a laptop also makes portability much easier, sometimes when I am out, I can't get any work done. Of course, I have a portable version of PR on my USB, but it takes around 10 minutes to boot each time which is not efficient at all. Becuase there is an SSD in both models, the Adobe apps are now going to boot so fast that I would even be able to admire the boot artwork. Oh well, I think that compensation is worth it. But that's enough for me. 1 in 38,750 is pretty impossible but if you do read this reply LTT, please consider letting me win one of the two laptops, preferably the new razer blade 14. Okay, I'm out, but I'm gonna check back tomorrow to see if my card landed in LTT's pocket.

programs-boot-so-fast-no-time-to-enjoy-wallpaper-mfw-2582129.png

If I won, I'd prefer the Razer Blade for better battery life.  I would use it for the basics like school and work.  It sure does kick my current laptop to the curb.

i would like the razer stealth to use for college. thanks for doing this giveaway found out about it from a friend

Well I'd like the Razer Blade 14 , because of the Core i7 6700HQ (with sweet sweet hyperthreaded cores and a pcie ssd) so i can finally bring down my Android build times , on my 4 year old Lenovo G500 with the core i5-3230M it takes around 6 hours for a full marshmallow build ( for devs with current generation hardware it takes hardly 45 minutes)

I could've been the first guy to build Android Nougat for OnePlus 3 but my build times were hell long (someone posted already ) . So if i do get a razer 14 it'll be my primary build machine and I'd spread Android sweets all over people's devices :)

Apart from writing codes all day linus techtips videos are the highlight of my day, doesn't matter i win or not but thanks for the videos .

Love from India

bgos10

I would love the Razer Blade 14 it is so sexy and has amazing processing power!!! I would use this laptop to replace my old one thats dying slowly. I game a lot and would love to be able to have my games on high graphics for a change :)! I also am a electronic music producer which is heavy on a cpu this would allow me to not have to split my songs into 2 different files because my computer can't handle it :(. If I would win it would make the happiest person on earth! I would definitely make a song just for you guys!!!  

I would like the Razer Blade. I need a new Laptop for university and also gaming. My old MacBook, I used for university, recently broke and I don't have the cash to buy a new one. Thank you! :)

i want it really as there is no laptop for us we have some family background we cannot say

Is it bad that my first post ever is an attempt at winning a free computer? With the help of  the LTT channel I built my own gaming computer a couple years ago so if I won I would want the new Razer Blade Stealth because I need a laptop for productivity.

I prefer the new Razer Balde Stealth because of its cooler name. I would definitely run Chrome with it everyday

Hi Linus TechTips Team,

If i would win, i'd like to get the New Razer Blade to replace my five year old laptop that can't even watch Youtube at 1080p, or play any game from the last couple of years.

I would use it to game alone or with my family on Christmas and such events. It would be even more awsome if I won this now because tommorow is actually my birthday, but if I don't get it, well you can't have everything.

Congratulations on 3 million subscribers and may the luckiest of those people win.

From J_man, one of those 3 million.

I would like the Razer Blade because I'm building my first pc here in a while and if I got this gaming laptop I could play games with my friends while on vacation away from my pc at home. It also can handle the games I would like to play which is nice. Plus it would replace my laptop I have now.

I'd definitely love to get that "Blade Stealth". God razor has to step up and figure out how to fix their naming system. Anyway I'd mainly use the Stealth for coding and designing games with c++/c#. I also like to produce some remixes of YouTube music videos. So I really need a good laptop. I only have a budget of 700€ so I was going to get the ux305. If I get this I will spend that leftover money on coding and music producing courses. Also CONGRATS ON THE 3 million milestone. I have been subbed since 800,000 subs I have watched every single video of the Channel. LMG IS THE BEST TECH REVIEWING GROUP/CHANNEL. I also do quite a lot of gaming. So maybe I would buy the razor CORE with a 1070 or 1060. I mainly play Tom Clancy R6 and Arma 3. 

BTW I WOULD RATHER GET THE BLADE 14 BUT I PREFER TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY WITH THE CHOICE OF THE "BLADE STEALTH" SINCE I AM SURE MORE PEOPLE WANT TO GET THE BLADE 14 BECAUSE OF THEM CRAZY SPECS SO THAT MEANS THAT THE BLADE 14 WILL HAVE LOWER CHANCES FOR ME TO WIN. BUT LESS PEOPLE PROBALY VOTED FOR THE BALDE STEALTH THEREFORE I WOULD HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE OF WINNING BECAUSE I REALLY NEED A NEW LAPTOP FOR SCHOOL.

ANYWAYS IF I GET PICKED AND I HAVE THE OPTION TO GET THE BLADE 14 INSTEAD I WOULD LOVE TO GET IT SPECIALLY BECAUSE WITH THE BLADE 14 YOU GET A FREE COPY OF "FL STUDIO 12" WHICH WOULD HELP ME WITH MY MUSIC PRODUCING HOBBY.

Also if I don't win I will still love and watch all of your videos, keep up the great work LMG.

I want the Razor Blade, because i could do some editing and gaming!

Just now, Wasda said:

I'd definitely love to get that BLADE STEALTH. God razor has to step up and figure out how to fix their naming system. Anyway I'd mainly use the stealth for coding and designing games with c++/c#. I also like to produce some remixes of YouTube music videos. So I really need a good laptop. I only have a budget of 700€ so I was going to get the ux305. If I get this I will spend that leftover money on coding and game design courses. Also CONGRATS ON THE 3 million milestone. I have been subbed since 800,000 subs I have watched every single video of the Channel. LMG IS THE BEST TECH REVIEWING GROUP/CHANNEL.