3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to get any of the 2 laptops, both are really amazing and complete. I will use it for gaming and some times school.

Thanks for the opportunity and congratulation on this mille stone, you are the best.

I would like to have the new Razer Blade 14. It would be a welcome upgrade over my old laptop which has a whopping 40 minute battery time.

I like the design of both blades. They look like dark MacBooks :) I would be pleased winning the Razer Blade 14. The evil brother of a macbook to play some bloody games with, thats sounds like fun ;) 

Thanks for the giveaway guys and congratulations for 3 million subs!

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Does this finally work? Guys, worldwide stable servers please, here in Austria it is so hard connecting to it!

Sorry for the unwanted suggestions. Regardless, holy cr*p! This is adequate! I am just in the process of looking for a powerful light laptop for 3Ds max for my course! This will be a substitute for my current Early 2011 Macbook pro... And I would definitely go for the new Blade Stealth. 

Thank you guys for the wonderful giveaway!

I would love to win the razor blade stealth for portability, and power, I would also use it for college and to learn how to use photoshop in my free time.

The Stealth, so I can game while my missus sleeps hopefully without her noticing =)

Congratulations to 3mil subs! :)

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade, because i can't buy one in my country -.- (Swiss) and my actual gaming rig just died two weeks ago. PC gaming is my passion and now i can't even play anything. And on top the Blade is my dream laptop since years :)

thx for the the giveaway!

the new Razer Blade would be my pick, thunderbolt is the future.!

The mobile gaming is so powerful with the new Razer Blade 14, tank you so much forse this giveaway!

Spoiler

I've always wanted to have a Razer Blade! For years, all I could do is watch its reviews, window shop and test it inside the Razer Store. If ever I do get a chance to have my very own Razer Blade, it would definitely be my daily driver for creating content that I'm passionate about. :)

Razer Blade > Razer Blade Stealh because the Nvidia GPU is a must for everyday applications that I use - Premiere Pro, Photoshop and etc.

Win or lose, congratulations to LinusTechTips! You guys are awesome and you never fail to fulfill my love for new tech! Here's to having more subscribers and to more success in the future!

Please still be there - still creating content and reviewing new tech - up to when we get to the age of the Jetsons and beyond!

Obviously I would love either system, but that blade 14 is just so sexy.

Giveaways are cool. But you're cooler.

I got so excited that I can enter to win new laptop, when I'm using one where the GPU literary blew up. That I forgot to enter.
So I'd like the NEW Blade 14 so I could use it in school (programming, video editing...), to help with work, to satisfy my Rocket League addiction, maybe explore new games and also because it looks great. 
Why do I prefer the NEW Blade 14? Because it's more powerful, so it will age better. With the thunderbolt I could just buy something like Razer Core and upgrade GPU hoping that the CPU would last. Also I don't mind lower resolution if it adds to better battery life and less power demand.

On 9/5/2016 at 3:21 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would like to have Razer blade because i loved the beast and gaming in it will be awesome. I can use it as a daily driver.

Thanks Linus for the giveaway

Either one is fine. I really need a laptop because I travel all the time and I need one for video rendering and ultra portable. Not gonna be greedy here, because my old laptop does a good job, but nothing lasts forever. Time for an upgrade. (P.S. Congrats on 3 Million!)

It is said that an Italian dies every time Spaghetti is broken.

That's why I break mine twice.

I would probably use the laptop for editing, since i can't really use my desktop cause i always get black bars and stuff or just use it to game while on the go and i would like the razer stealth blade. Cause i like stuff with "stealth" in it :P

I would like to have NEW Razer Blade 14.

I am currently using xps15, and I would love to try something new.

I don;t know whether you guys know or not, though I live in Canada, a lot of my friends back in China says they can check almost all your videos on BILIBILI..

anyways thanks in davance.

I prefer the new razer blade 14.

Ima use it for the upcoming semester.

I chose razer blade 14 because it have a discrete nvidia gtx 1060.

I would be really happy, if I won the NEW Razer Blade 14. So, I could finally try Metro 2033 and carrying a desktop graphics card wherever you go is pretty sick. "Sick" is the new "awesome", right....right?????