3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hello! :)
It's awesome that you guys are doing a giveaway of these kickass laptops, laptops I didn't even know existed because I live under a cave. :P
I would be stoked if I won the Razer Blade 14 because this means that when my laptop inevitable dies(I'm giving it a couple of months), I won't have to stop being a 3D artist. And this also means that I can finally render out my animations in 1/10th the time.

May the luck be with you all!

I would love to get the Razor Stealth, the portability would be hype! I have a laptop but like the hinge broke so I can't even close it and I need a portable computer for school uses. Hope I win! 

NEW Razer Blade 14 is ME!!! 我的我的!选我选我!爱死你了Linus!中中中!

On 4 September 2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

On 4 September 2016 at 10:59 PM, gawad23 said:

i would definately want the new blade... i just love that laptop with a passion

Hi i would like the Razer blade (1060 one) because it would be nice to ce to have a laptop for school and to play battlefield 1 and do some work in premiere and ae,

currently my rig is more like a jet turbine powering a slideshow which is BAD for gaming and laggy

A Razer Blade please. My current laptop is extremely outdated and is in dire need of an upgrade. A Razer Blade would be a great replacement!

Personally, I would love to have a Razer Blade Stealth as it would be perfect for my video editing and Photoshop needs. That would be so freaking cool! Also, it would give me an excuse to buy the Razer Core so I can play games on it. :P

The Razer Blade 14 would fulfill my needs as it seems to be a really capable and versatile tool. I would obviously use it as a hammer and cutting board replacement. It seems a bit dull for a blade, but due to its heft, it would still be effective in zombie survival situations (always aim for the head!!). Besides that, I hope Chrome would finally stop being an a**hole and leave some room for others (lots of love for Chrome, lol). It is rare to see a GMO with the design traits of an apple tree and an inert object like a window, the accidental spill of black paint makes it look even cooler. Basically, I politely ask you to stop messing around and take my virtual green pieces of paper. 

P.S. No apples were harmed in the process of writing this post, their shape looks odd by design :D

Congrats on 3 million subscribers first!!!= v = And personally I prefer New Razer Blade 14! I am gonna be a rising freshman next year and I really really really want a computer of my own! And its great performance will definitely help me more in games and study!Uh,though I'm not sure of the part about study (I'll try my best...B|), I strongly believe the magical function on games! LOL... More importantly, I'm a big fan of Razer Blade all the time!!! And no matter if i am lucky enough or not, really really thank u guys for this giveaway!!! Send the BEST wishes to u all with the passion of Razer Blade!!!

I'd love to get the blade! Not only for on the go gaming, but i need a laptop for some on the go school work ! :)

The Blade Stealth would be perfect for me between school work and gaming on the go.

Would be hectic to have that Razor Blade 14, the upgrade from the laptop l'm using rn would be insaneeee. Honestly would use it for playing games and whatnot and my usual online habits. Thanks creating this awesome opportunity l know its from razor but still, Gratz on the 3million subs!

Would love the new Razer Blade Stealth because of the look and battery life. My old laptop is a jet in classrooms (yeah, I'm that guy :x )

I'm really trying to get into of gaming and I'm having a rough start, if my luck holds okay I would like the Razer blade 14, again thank you for the giveaway, even if I don't win its cool to see you showing the community that you enjoy our support

Hi i would love the new razer blade :D i'm starting to learn web development & design in my school and around my city. I'm also a very competitive gamer, but I can't afford any gaming laptop, so sometimes when I see everyone killing it on their pc i'm just really sad. This giveaway is just perfect for me, and even if I win or not, thank you so much for the opportunity you gave me ❤️

I'd like the New Razer Blade 14 please. The GTX 1060 would be awesome to game with, especially on a full hd screen. Being eligible for FL Studio 12 producer edition based on Razer's website with a free license makes the Blade my top choice due to making music being my hobby. Thanks for the giveaway.  ^_^:) 

Definitely NEW Razer Blade 14, because it's powerful enough to replace my old desktop PC.

I would prefer the NEW Razer Blade 14 to play wow legion and other games because I won't have to overclock so hard on my 2011 hp laptop just to play at 30fps on low settings.

I am an IT student abroad and I travel alot home and back so i could really use a New razer blade 14 so i can do some gaming and 3D modeling but i would be even satisfied with razer blade stealth.

I would love to get the New Razer Blade 14. I would be perfect for my university, programming and of course gaming on the go :)

I would love the new Razer Blade! I would give it to my wife so she can sit on the couch and play games with me! :D

NEW Razer Blade 14 . I want it so I can do some gaming while programming, since my laptop is my only pc.