3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Id want the NEW Razer Blade 14. I'll be starting college soon and my current laptop doesn't have the battery life or beef to entertain me even through highschool. The NEW Razer Blade 14 will be a great upgrade.

Blade 14 because it's a gaming laptop, which means it'll probably do anything I need it to do, wherever I go.

nice giveaway. i would love to get hands on the NEW Razer Blade 14. I am still using my old laptop for my job and needs a new one and hopefully can win this one.

CPU: Intel I7-4790K OC to 4.6Ghz | Cooler: Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus Z97 PRO (wifi-ac) | GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Ram: 4 GB Corsair Vengeance x 2 and 4 GB HyperX Savage x 2  |

PSU: EVGA 850w Supernova G2 80PLUS GOLD | Storage: Fuijitsu 250 GB Mechanical Drive | Case: Thermaltake Urban T31

That's a tough choice you're asking me.

I'd probably prefer the blade 14 2016, as I would sell my current laptop and desktop and just play on it, code on it, record music on it, and all the good things a 4 core skylake i7 would allow me to do  ( maybe buy a razer core to go even further down the line for performance, as well as an occulus, or a vive)

I would want the Razor Blade 14, mainly because I don't have a laptop, I have a starting Youtube channel, and a portable powerful laptop definitely would help me in outdoor filming, and of course I would love to play some games when I'm far from home :)

I would like any laptop, mostly so I can show off to everyone!! :D

Hello

First of all, congratulations on the 3 million subscribers, always nice to see talented people get recognized xD

If i win, i would really like the NEW Razer Blade 14. I'm gonna be studying game design in the near future, and i feel that the normal Razer Blade is better for an all-round set of tasks, whereas the Razer Blade Stealth is more for the graphical side of things. Since i mainly do programming i have no specific needs for a 4k monitor, even though they look pretty sick.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway, i hope your channel keeps growing at this rate (or faster :P),

Shizzlewizz

I'm just a kid who can not afford a computer, the the home computer that we have at home is a piece of rubbish. I have always dreamed of getting my own laptop and that laptop looks AMAZING. I have wanted to learn to animate and if I get this laptop I can have the horsepower to render animations. Just so you know, the home computer can not play minecraft at 20FPS. I don't care which computer I get if I win

I would like to win the razor blade, I have never played on a gaming laptop. This could be could be a whole new experience.

Hello, been watching your channels on youtube for a couple years now but just joined here on the forums.

I've been a fan of razer since I got my first Deathadder like 10 years ago, just replaced it with a new Chroma and loving it.

I'd love to have the new Razer Blade to be able to bring with me a capable gaming station wherever I go. That thing looks like an absolute peach!

i'm a poor programming student i'd love a  new laptop, i'm for the razor blade

Edited by mirukyu
i didn't say my preference

I would pick the Razer Blade.  Then I would give it to my Wife has a present so she has her own gaming machine!

(Though like with her "section" on my desktop, I'd probably want a game or two of mine on it so I could use it out and about!)

I would like to have NEW Razer Blade 14, as I am doing engineering degree and require some powerful laptop that can not only play games I enjoy but also process heavy duty work. eg:3D modeling etc. also as it's ultra thin and light it won't add to much weight to the backpack.

Dat razer blade 14. Why ? Well i dont really need 4k display and blade14 is more for gaming + atm that feeling when you can only play older games whit lowest settings and get around 20-30 fps ...........

Definetly Blade 14 I've always dreamed about a gaming computer, only thing i can play right now is hearthstone, because i'm not from a wealthy family and when I work i'll give it straight to my parents. I don't even have a phone :D
But it would be a blast if I got a chance of winning this so thank u guys and keep it going
Cheers.

I'm going to new school next year, so it will be awesome to have a new laptop. I would like New Razer Blade 14, just because I always wanted to have no compromise gaming experience (if school gets me boored ???), even in such a thin formfactor. Also that graphic looks amazing (i absolutely love that dotted world map!)!

Thanks!

The Razer Blade 14 would be my ultimate companion and daily driver. For work, for LAN parties or 4k gaming at home with the Razer Core.

It is just amazing what Razer has put together to make my desktop obsolete!

Well With All This Competition You Cant Just Comment Anymore. I Guess I Will Just Use My Blade To Cut Down The Competition And Win The Battle For All The Land. For I sir WiredBrother Will Protect The People Of The Blade And Make sure That No One Is Hurt. I May Not Be Stealthy With My Blade! I Will Protect The Tradition's Of The Blade And Will Use My Blade For Good And Not Evil!

I Sir WiredBrother Will Help The People Of The BLADE!

If i were to win I would go for the Blade 14

It would be a huge upgrade over my current rig

I would use it both for school (CAD drawer/designer) and portable gaming.

The new Razer Blade 2016 will be my choice with its ultra portability, latest 1060 graphics card and the bigger 14 inch screen to game and watch Linus Tech Tips videos!