Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd love that new razer blade, it would destroy my currently aging PC and that would make me happy as hell! Thanks for this giveaway, and I hope I win :D

先恭喜300万粉丝   我一直很喜欢linus的风格  这次见到送雷蛇就屁颠跑来抽奖了

translation:   Congratulations LINUSTECHTIPS 300 million fans。I really like the style of linus .Really wanted Razer!

<div id="inner-editor"></div>

THE BLADE!

Would super duper love the Blade. My normal gaming laptop I have have for quite a few years and is getting at the end of its lifespan. Getting a new one would be a super help and appreciated and the added bonus that I could say I got something from LinusTechTips ^.^

I'd like to preferably win the Razer Blade but the Stealth is fine too. I'd get the Blade because I need a gaming laptop that blends in with a school environment, but the Stealth is fine because less people want it.

I would so enjoy a Razer Blade 14, basically so I could game at work during my downtime and on my breaks, among coding and editing some personal projects. Having a laptop to take on vacation/road trips with me or to friends house to game would be so nice - lugging around my gaming PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, etc. is such a pain. 

Also, I'd be able to scrap my 6 year old Dell Laptop I got for college that has horrible hardware in it and a way to big monitor.

I thought having a 17'' monitor on a laptop would be nice, but the thing is so heavy and bulky. The thing feel ancient, the Intel Mobile on-board video driver isn't compatible with Win10 or Overwatch >:( - also, less than 30 FPS in League of Legends on lowest setting... feelsbadman) 

Thanks for the opportunity LinusTechTips and Razer!!! :D

hope i can win the new razer blade 14. it will definitely be used in some office works and a lot of gaming during free times!

the new razer blade is like a "all in one" package no need for extra docking of gfx (which saves me some money).

congrats on your 3M subs. wishing you more success! thanks

Would be ecstatic to win either! I love both the New Razer Blade, and the Blade Stealth!

I've been using Razer gear since my entry to the gaming world, and with my upcoming college experience I'll need a new daily driver for work and play!

LinusTechTips is an amazing channel, I've spent hours just clicking that next button watching Linus do crazy and interesting things. It's almost like Reality TV sometimes.

If I had to choose a favorite I would definitely pick the episode where Linus' grandfather meets Google.