3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd have to go with the Blade Stealth, light and powerful to carry around with me constantly...

Definitely, The new razer blade stealth. Really love its concept of both portability and connecting to razer core for hard core games. I've been a big fan of razer, but it really hard to hunt razer laptop in AUS. Waited for the last version of razer stealth, now the new one comes out. Waiting again ?

On 2016年9月5日 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

New Razer Blade 14 

I would love the new blade and a coffee late with extra milk.

Thank you very much.

With kind regards,

M'lordship

Hot babe.jpg

On 05/09/2016 at 3:21 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Sir give me that blade i need it hard please i m waiting for it from many days please sir i already did all steps dm me sir thank you and congratulations for ur subscribers

The Blade 14 would be grand... My current PC pulled the proverbial middle finger on me during the Battlefield 1 Beta, I'm certain the Blade would have no such problems... ;)

I would probably prefer the New Blade, but would be fine with either (I'm assuming the New Blade is more powerful which is why I chose it). As for what I'd use it for: I just started my first semester ever in college and don't have money for a new laptop. Due to having to pay for college and textbooks and such, so it would be an amazing necessity for school and a huge upgrade from my near-obsolete 17" Blade from 2012. I can't even begin to describe how many problems I have had with this thing for the past 4 years :( It is quite literally running on its last legs. (Somehow almost half of the screws keeping this thing together, and one of the rubber feet, have gone MIA...) If I do somehow win I'll even send you guys a picture of this Razer War Vet.

Well it's a hard choice Luke but may I please have the razer stealth blade??? Would actually suit my needs for my new business venture although gaming may become necessary if I become addicted to the laptop ?

Would love the new Razer blade As a mechanical engineering student I use CAD a lot and the some what complex models that I look at need a little graphics power to work smoothly.

I'm currently running a base model 21" iMac (late 2012) and solidworks (the cad program) doesn't work on mac.

I desperately need to get out of the Mac trap and a Razer blade would suit my student needs, while finialy allowing me to get in to PC gaming. 

Love your channel and I watch ltt every day.

Would love the Razer Blade 14 because of its power and portability.

i would love to get the new blade because im a music producer and the specs on the new blade would be perfect for on the road production

A Blade Stealth would be absolutely insane to bring back to school with me

Would definitely love to have a Razer Blade 14. That kind of performance on the go would be a treat.

I would prefer to win the NEW Razer Blade Stealth, because I currently own a dell laptop which is bulky and heavy to commute around, having the Blade stealth will ease my heavy load carrying everyday. Also I do audio/video editing work, so the 16gb of ram and the latest i7 will definitely help as usually in my current latptop will run of out memory space causing my flow of work to be slower and at times the software crashes. The 4k screen will be 'sex' to my eye making video editing more fun and exciting

On top of that the chorma keyboard will allow me to customise the individual keys to my shortcuts (Trim, cut, etc)  as I always work in dark environments and I am unable to see the keyboard as my current one doesn't have backlight. Gaming wise, is a definitely plus factor as after a days work I can plug into the razer core!

Hi LTT, thank for this give away event from Razer anf LTT. The NEW Razer Blade Stealth is the model that i am looking for ling time because of its mobility and external GPU capability.

I'm from Malaysia and Steath is not available in my country. On top of that, it is expensive to own a razer due to crazy depreciation of Malaysia currency these few years. It would be blessed if i can be choosen to be the winner.

I will use it for work outside and gaming at home with the core. I dreamed for having a gaming ultrabook for long time and i believe it is the best combination thus far.

Anyway, ur youtube channel and work are awesome. it is kind of like my daily pc tech feed. Keep it up LTT! TQ

I want that razer blade 14!

coz its awesome thing & i need it !!!

i would definitely love to have the new razer blade 14 as an upgrade to my pc and laptop because the blade is ofc 3x powerful. it would be really useful for me because im really a hardcore gamer and i would love to see games on a much higher resolution