3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Seems legit

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

I would like the New Razer Blade 14 because of their high specs and it's unique for gaming!

Blade 14 for desktop grade graphics in a small form factor!

I would love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14. It would be a terrific upgrade from my now 3 year old laptop. Love your channel guys, keep it up!

I want the New blade 14 for it gaming capabilities. I'm on a robotics team and i need a faster portable computer for CAD design RN i have my desktop (not portable) and a laptop with Celeron CPU

hmmm... that's a tough one. I'd choose the Stealth though, The portability would be great for school. It would be a huge upgrade over my current 2012 MacBook pro. Seriously the thing takes its sweet time booting up. Thanks for the oppurtunity!

I would love to win the razer blade 14, I would like a replacement for my daily driver that gave up the ghost after 4 years of faithful service. Im currently studying electronic music production, having a machine that can handle my immense project files for my music and the lighting design/visuals, as well as having the power to game in my downtime would be awesome. Love the channel, congrats on 3 million.

i would like the NEW Razer Blade Stealth because i think its powerfull enough for infographics (after effect is just a pain in the *** with a Q9300) also the upgradable GPU means its going to last longer 
GL everyone

CPU: intel quad core Q9300 2.5GHZ GPU : amd HD7870 ghz edition 2go RAM : 6 go cheapo HDD: western digital 500GO + 80go seagate MOTHERBOARD :gigabyte G41mts2p CASE : cheapo  PSU: 2X 300watt DUAL psu setup MONITOR : asus VW223D 

NOT the best and latest parts in the world BUT its working great for me 

:)

1 Blade plzz =D

Tsugi no mai, Hakuren!

CPU: i7 4770s 3,9ghz | GPU: R9 390 NiTRO from Sapphire Ghetto Rigged a Seidon 240v on it =D Cpu Cooler: Arctic i32 | PSU: 650w Corsair VS edition | RAM: 16gb 2x8GB Red RipjawsX | Mobo: H81-Gamer ASUS | Storage1x 128gb SSD 1x 500gb SSD 1x TB HDD  xD

I'd love to win the New Razer Blade 14 for my brother. He's been trying to save up for it for a while now, and winning this would work perfectly.

The new Blade because its just so sick and you can game on it so that's a plus. Hope I win I need a laptop for school so this would be awesome.

Despite the thousands of people, i'll try my luck...The new blade 14 2016 please!

Thank you very much for the giveaway! 

NEW Razer Blade 14,I think 1080P is enough and it's good for gaming.

I would love the NEW Razer Blade14 ,because I want to be a game anchor for a long time

Definitely the new blade 14.

Just because it looks spectacular and who wouldn't want such an amazing laptop,

Thank you and congratulations on the 3 Million Subscribers. 

I would love the blade stealth as a mobile development machine. That one looks great for coding and I may even grab the core for some gaming on it as well.

Would be the new razor blade 14. Will most likely use it to play Overwatch.