3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love any whether it be the stealth or the new blade.

However, if I had to choose one, I would love the stealth because it looks magnificent.

I'd happy with that Razer Stealth ;) maybe then I could upgrade to photoshop from ms paint xD 

I'd orefer the blade stealth as a desktop masterrace guy, who only uses laptop when in need of real portability ;)

I would definitely prefer the Stealth, its the best Laptop for daily use in the Office! 

I really, really wanted to have a razer blade Because I will use it for editing and gaming, and also because I do not have a computer or laptop with high specification

I'd love to have the Razer Blade 14! Then I wouldn't have to lug my giant PC with me for LAN parties B|

I would definitely love the New Razer Blade. I would use it of course for gaming and for school projects. I prefer the blade because of the GTX 1060 Desktop grade graphics card. :D

Thank You for doing this giveaway!

Razor blade, cuz I'm still stuck with the crappy nvidia gt 740m laptop which can't even run overwatch. 

I would love the Blade 14! I would definitely use it all the time to play video games and work. I prefer the blade for the amazing graphics and some dank gaming

NEW Razer Blade Stealth because 4k rules and I don't even have a laptop :(

the stealth would be nice for college. Congratulations on 3 million guys 

i would love to have the New Razer Blade. this way i can go to friends and play at their house

Windows 98 is very popular in Serbia, but i'm a more modern than others so i use Windows Vista on my A6 APU. My cooling fan on cpu heatsink broke so my pc shuts downs some times when i watch LTT on YT, i was ok with that until my hdd started to play disco sounds and clicks. I would like to try out windows 10 but i cant install it without my pc crash. Please LTT Team Help meee :P That Razor Blade looks like cool laptop, my friend told me that i can play Crysis on it, and i want to try it.

Your Big Faaan, 
Nikola :) 

sorry for bad english, 
greetings from serbia

I would love the Razer Blade 14 to have the ultimate portable power for working hard and hardly working :P

Hi, I really want the razor blade stealth for school and general work at home, it's way better than my Acer E1-510. I would prefer the blade steath over the razor blade because I have a homemade desktop which I learnt how to build from your videos. Please pick me.

I want the blade because it is really portable and I can take it to every place and play.

I would adore to be in possetion of the new razor blade, for the one reason that it would allow me to create top notch gaming videos and help me start me tech review Channel! 

You know you want a little competition! ;) 

P.S. You guys are legends!

On 9/5/2016 at 4:51 AM, nicklmg said:

I want a razer blade 14 because I want to be able to game and work on my school assignments on the go

Razer Blade 14 so I can play games in class when I should be paying attention.