3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would love the blade stealth. I have never had a laptop before and i am going to need one for school now. Love you guys!

I would love to have the Stealth. My sister is an amazing artist and I want her to have something more than just a MacBook (gross).

I would take the blade 14 because it looks awesome, has good specs, and I really want a good gaming laptop for school

If i had to chose one of them than i would chose the New Razer Blade. Is that what they always call them. But i would use the blade to create better content on my Youtube Channel and so i can game on the go.

Thank you for the enterntainment over the years :). The channel has grown so much during the last years.

I would absolutely like the Razer Blade 14 because my passion is photography and editing, and the laptop would definitely allow me to go on photography trips and I would be able to edit the pictures on the go. Amazing.

Congrats on 3 million, guys! 

I would love the 1060 Razer Blade 14!

I would like to win the new Razer Blade. I have always been able to trust Razer, and I love how light it is in comparison to my current laptop, which weighs 12.3 lbs. Thanks for providing all the tutorials and videos that you do.

Would like the blade 14 with the GTX 1060. would be great to game on and looks cool as well

I would like to have Razer blade 14. It would be great upgrade to my 7 years old computer. Thanks for making this giveaway.

Well, i would propably just cut Onions near my friends with that Blade 14. Cuz they are gonna be jealous.

Hi,guys,thanks for your funny and useful videos.I got a lot of fun and computer knowledge.Hoping you live a happy life always and make a way more huge carreer!I m quite an IT fan.But when i bought my first pc i was still a new bee.so i bought an i5-5200u laptop :/.but now,I m a hot guy in hardware who benefit a lot from your videos.Now i really hope to get a NEW RAZER  BLADE 14.Hoping it will belong to me finally !

I would like to get the Blade Stealth, i would use it for photo editing and maybe gaming. I want it because 6 GB of ram in my PC sucks and i would need more of it!

Aweseome vids keep it up guys!

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14 because:

I’m studying automotive engineering (M.Sc.) and I need the power of that i7 quad core for my near daily simulation work. Currently I’m using a 5-year-old Acer Aspire laptop with massive heating issues, because it’s the only PC I own (it runs effortlessly up to 90+°C, even when cleaned and with new thermal paste and pads). It’s so embarrassing sitting in library while the fan blows on 100% and everyone is looking at you :D.
The GTX 1060 would be the reason to get rid of my PS4 (yeah PS4, shame on me, I know :D). Now is probably the best time to turn away from the PlayStation and to fill my old steam library.

P.S. congrats to the 3 million subscribers !

Woo! Congrats on 3M that's amazing!!! xD

A Razer Blade 14 wins in my book for the 1080p (4k just feels overkill in a gaming laptop) and the sheer fact that you can brag about your desktop-class GPU to your friends while you point to a laptop smaller than, let's face it, most desktop-class GPUs!

Also if you could throw in an actual razor blade, IIII'm somewhere around a Luke right now and need to trim back down to a Linus for that baby smooth look. :D

I would love to have a Razer Blade Stealth, because of it screen. I do a lot of editing work (photoshop ect.) so would need the pixels and the performance. Plus if I could get my work with me that would be sweeeeet!

The new Blade is definitely what I want because hey look an integrated graphics card lol and wtf i7 in laptop ?? PogChamp

Congrats on 3mil, keep it up :)

i am japanese and i cant write English at all..sorry..

i want  NEW Razer Blade 14

because i want to get a good note computer to my school life

thankyou.

NEW Razer Blade 14 欲しいです

理由は大学の生活に使いたいです。

素敵なイベンドを用意してありがとうございます。

Definitely the Blade Stealth!

Just fell in love with that laptop?

U should give me bcuz:

I have a laptop that have Intel hd4000 integrated graphics

(32mb vRAM)

It sucks!???

So please give me! Pls...

I watch all your videos.

They are just awesome .

Great fan of yours.!

The new razor blade would be an amazing upgrade from my current laptop, an asus G550JK

I would LOVE it since i never actually ever had a pc or laptop and I only play on a Nintendo  

So please Razer/Linus it would mean alot

As a gamer and someone trying to get into programming i think the blade 14 would be awesome to have

Any of the two really, but I had to pick, I would go with the beefier Blade 14.

Thank you LTT

I'd love the Razer Blade 14 because it's a laptop I've always wanted, as my COMPAQ laptop at the moment is on its last legs (can't use it for more than 15 minutes when not charging) and it's too bad to game I really need a new one but haven't got any money. Congrats on three mil, your videos are helpful especially for my computer science theory and how to build computers and stuff:) thanks guys:)