3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razor Blade. I would love this laptop for gaming, and I could give my current laptop to my girlfriend, who doesn't have a laptop currently.

I'm a college freshman and I can't afford a new laptop. I'm currently using a Lenovo z575 and for my major it doesn't work very well. I just want to say that I'll take ether one that you'll like to give me. 

Would like to win razer blade 14 because of its aesthetic looks.I will use it solely for programming and why not for gaming because of its coolest gtx1060.

Razer blade will definitely performs sharper than knife blade.

This blade 14  has its own beauty.

Seeing is believing and owning would be reality 

I'd love a Razer Blade Stealth for college, I need something portable with power.  

i definitely want the  new razer blade stealth

It´s my favourite laptop.

I would use it for working and also to replace my actual computer (an old vaio that it´s almost dead).

congratulations for the 3million subscribers!!!!!

I am a student,i very like computer and use them playing the game,but i had no money to pay for the computer,so i hope you can give me the gtx 1060 computer.thanks a lot

The New Razer Blade 14 would be awesome for college, since I can't accord to buy any laptop after paying college fees and textbook fees

I have a 4-5 years old laptop, would definitely appreciate a refresher! The New Razer Blade should do the trick!

The new Razer Blade for sure... Therefore the size with the great horsepower... will be perfect for me on school, gaming and everyday carry

I would absolutely LOVE the new razer blade, compared to my current HP laptop that can barely run any games :(

Definetly Razer Blade......NOT stealth....because rogues are p****es, and would love something more game ready than my franken-PC ;)

Razer Blade 14! Finally a laptop that can play Minesweeper at 60fps

out of the stealth ad razor blade i would say i like the new razor blade more for the integrated graphics and touch screen,  but i love the stealth as well considering its capability with the Razor core, love both of these pieces of hardware but the razor blade will take the win in my book considering everything. gaming on the go is always a plus. 

Just bought a Razer DeathAdder...Not bad to have one other Razer product which has to be NEW RAZER BLADE 14!

I would love to have the new razor blade 14. It's such a huge upgrade in comparison to my new laptop. I would finally be able to play games with you know, no fps lag. It also seems like a great laptop to edit my videos in so that's a plus! My current laptop can last 2 hours in power saver mode (which makes me kind of disappointed), but the new blade apparently has wayy better battery life so I am really looking forward to that if I ever get to win.

new razer blade 14 looks awesome !

I would like Razer Blade Stealth because I'm starting to learn IT and beginning my jorney as a Game Developer. I haven't got even 64 bit PC so it would be pleasure working on device from TOP shelf and it's necessery because of today's technology.

I would like the NEW Razer Blade 14 ... It is gonna be a kick-ass pc for my simulation and CAD projects for my MSc.

well, just like all the other people saying the same thing i would love the razer blade or stealth.

i wouldn't mind getting either of em :D

I would love to win the new Razer Blade Stealth. I think the Blade 14 is more my style, but I feel like I would have better odds competing for the Blade Stealth rather than the Blade 14.