3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Never had a laptop, the Razer Blade is an amazing starting point for when I can't have my PC with me (mostly when I am abroad) but still wish to play, study, edit videos, and even stream. ^^~

Definitely would love to win the Blade Stealth for it's ultimate portability and gaming capabilities!

I would definitely want to get the Razer Blade with the GTX 1060. I think I would give it to the wifey as she needs a new laptop and with the GTX 1060 she'll be able to crack into some gaming with me (and when we travel I won't be so bored when I go to the parents in-laws and my own - I always end up doing tech work because I do it for a living, at least now I'd be able to enjoy my stays away from home with my gaming desktop).

I've been looking at the Razer laptops for quite some time now and wanting to get one. It's so cool that the 3 million subscriber mark giveaway has these as prizes. I'm not much of an Apple fan and I like the fact that Razer (which I have been buying mice and headphones from for ages is giving a right 'ole F U to Apple which doesn't deserve the hype).

Go Razer and go LTT and LMG! Keep up the great job guys.

Intel® Core™ i7-930 Processor / Asus ROG Rampage III Extreme / Corsair Dominator GT 12GB (6X2GB) DDR3-1866 CL9-9-9-24 / ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 4GB / Corsair Graphite Series 780T White / Samsung 840 Pro Series 2.5" 256GB SATA III MLC Solid State Drive (SSD) / Seasonic 760W 80 Plus Platinum / 3x Dell UltraSharp IPS U2211H (3x1 Portrait Mode @ 3240x1920 resolution) / Corsair H100i AIO w/ 4x Noctua NF-P12 (Push-Pull), 3x Noctua NF-P12 (case cooling), 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition LED (White) / Corsair Strafe RGB / Corsair Vengeance M95 (Gunmetal Black) / Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional / Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1

Hey there, So my computer recently gave out after overclocking. I have taken it to many repair shops and they all said it was dead. I reset CMOS but still no change. I also am currently in college so I don't have much time or money. I have to travel back and forth to my Public library just to type up assignments for school. I might have to drop out soon If I'm not able to get a working computer. If I would be able to win the Razer Blade 14 It would mean the world to mean. If I could have it I can do all of my work on the go and not have to ride my bike to the library every day. I know I'm most likely not going to win so GL to everyone who entered may the best person win! 

On 9/8/2016 at 11:00 PM, FoxedNova said:

I would love the 1060 Razor Blade as it is literally better than my Gaming PC plus having a Desktop stops me from actually meeting friends and playing together so I would just be over the moon for a gaming laptop!                                            Also congrats on 3 million I still remember when we were at 7000 LOL 

Hope you win!

Im a poor student and I'd like the  NEW Razer Blade 14 to give me some hope in life

2016/9/55:51AM,nicklmg说:

感谢你们带给我们的3亿用户,etc.youtube上!!

你们都是bae,etc.这就是为什么我们联手拿出一套razer雷蛇(includingtheMinistryofEducationrazer新叶片14和一个program,razer新叶片隐身全规格中列出的视频)宣布与一个自定义的图形设计是由我们自己edzel雅戈haswonthe:)developmentofthe

规则的赠品:

1.每一个用户,etc.重复的员额和从相同的帐户将会被删除之前最后的胜者离开后每一个人materials,etc.

2.获奖作品将在72小时内回应,etc.如果中标人未在该时间内回应一个新的优胜者将被汲取materials,etc.

3.这是一个世界范围的赠品没有年龄限制,etc.装运费用将由托运人但任何其他关税/materials,/etc.,费交货时单方承担的赢家税

therateof好吧现在让我们开始omg这太棒了我怎么赢???:

1,etc.在下面的评论让我们知道你的雷蛇笔记本的比赛wonthefirstnationalscienceandtechnology随便找点乐趣of你会怎么用?为什么你喜欢的叶片或叶片隐身?

2.这不是一个要求of但你应该绝对遵循关于razer(雷蛇)Twitter和他们的订阅youtube页面Strategy,therateof除了提供笔记本电脑这个赠品和赞助我们前往大同他们与其他众多的难以置信的创作者在多个空间冷却和释放其中的一些内容,etc.请支持他们关于社会媒体和推特在他们感谢他们这种赞助!!

3.检查回来一个星期条目,etc.strategy,thedevelopmentofthe获奖者将被选出后不久9月12日这种赞助将关闭星期一获奖者会由我这里发上论坛,etc.不接受任何其他形式的通信是合法的并且不共享的个人信息与他人除非你可以确认产品的合法来源materials,etc.

那是我的东西!如果我错过了什么的话请随时让我知道materials,etc.

rateof非常感谢你的支持对这个疯狂的旅程好运:)

strategy,thedevelopmentofthe别担心如果你有双张贴请不要在此报告的主题的所有副本将被处理的之前的画

Razer新叶片14 and gtx1060.I hope I have one(I come from China,thanks fou you video)

Razer Blade 14  would be a great upgrade from my COMPAQ Presario with 2GB of ram and a Intel Celeron processor.

Congrats on the 3 million subscribers keep up the amazing work! 

I want to win the razor blade 14 because I don't have laptop and I will use it to make you tube videos to entertain others

If I was lucky enough to win one, it would be the Razor Blade, much lighter and smaller than my current laptop...

I can't believe that there are over 77000 posts on this topic but only 20,715 likes on YouTube?!

This would be incredible to have and to use it on trips and more playing things at home also the blade just looks cool.

razor blade definitely, for that portable gaming and working.

I really could use the new razer blade.  I really want to stop having to break into people's homes when they are sleeping because I don't have a computer to watch Linus tech tips.  oh shit I think they woke upalksjdfbab slnvu dgknvaoeurbtv enproetw nw etp phtr puwhtip]ehrt =,\eyt[ i hrtip gefpuoljkg adfs

Congrats on 3M subscribers!

Definately I prefer the new Razer Blade 14 because it's for GAMERS!!!

HAHA

I want either of the laptop because my friend currently has a really crappy laptop and it can't even play No Man's Sky because she doesn't have core higher than i3 or enough ram and also her computer tends to overheat in minutes. I feel really bad for her and I was planning on building a computer for her but if I win this I can ship it to her and it will be beneficial since she will be attending college next year this will help her save money and save some weight, because we all know how crazy heavy these textbooks are. 

I would love the New Razer Blade 14, would mean I can stop carting round a Corsair 900D to LANs and be an upgrade in power. First post luck? maybe...

Thanksall staff make objective Technology video.

I like Technology. I’m studying for want to be an engineer. I like your videos, because I can get some knowledge.

Because I was an overseas student so I can not usually experience a new technology merchandis, very envious of you. :)

Come back to the main topic.

For me, NEW Razer Blade 14 and NEW Razer Blade Stealth is very attractive. Whether on portability or performance is very excellent.

NEW Razer Blade 14 either at home or outside can bring into play good performance, because it has gtx1060.

NEW Razer Blade Stealth has strong portability by outside and desktop gaming by home.

But I like NEW Razer Blade 14. NEW Razer Blade Stealth is also very attractive indeed, whether portable or 4k display. But I need more IO and powerful performance. 1080p display was enough for me. :)

PS: I’m still learning English, difficult to understand where I’m sorry.

Bacon, 

New Blade 14

Bacon,

Mmm?mmm... So good,

Lots of good work for it to do and a bit of fun too! Sweet!

Thanks for all you do...

Hi Linus Tech tips team,

Thank you so much for all your videos. It was thanks to your build videos that I built my first PC. 

I would love to have a Razer Blade Stealth. I would of course use it to play games (like Civilization 5), but I will also use it to run my engineering programs, such as ANSYS for thermal and stress analysis, and CATIA for my CAD designs. Having a good graphics card will hopefully make my work go faster.

Watching all the Linus videos it kind of made me interested in subscribing to Linda and learn how to do video editing. 

I hope I'll get lucky!

Again, thank you for your videos Linus Tech tips team. Keep up the good work.