3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for me please :)

the reason i want a portable laptop is because i go to university everyday and i need something lightweight  + i dont have a laptop lol :P

it would be very helpful for me to have a laptop during class lessons

thank  you :D 

Own one of the razer blade laptops is one of my to do list in life , thank you for giving us the opportunity to choose.. I would prefer the razer blade stealth , and sorry for my bad English. 

I'd love to have the new razer blade, thanks for doing this! (I'm a new subscriber by the way ;) )

Hi congratulations on 3 million subscribers, hope you'll continue to grow and publish great content and I would like to win the Blade.

hah! Congratulations !

i'm a chinese student who are now useing i5-4258u & AMD R5M230(thats really a good graphics card XD) ,i want a new laptop for my following 4-years collage,XD

thanks to LinusTechtTips,U guys teach me many knowledges about hardware and how to handle problems,thank you guys.

finally

祝LinusTechtTips越来越好!

WOW!! The new Razer Blade 14 please i'm moving out with my girfriend next month and cant take my PC with me so a gaming laptop would be ideal as I cant afford one :(

Thanks LTT team and Razer keep being awesome :) 

The  NEW Razer Blade 14 it's specs are better for my use (3D modelling and gaming)

Thanks

I would like the 1080p screen I think that was just the normal blade because I have no care for anything over 1080p the only thing I care about after that is the refresh rate for fps and games in 144hz just look so much better i love them and i've been following razer for ages now on twitter much love from alaska congratz i love the channel

Congrats on getting 3 Million Subs and thanks for the giveaway guys.

I would want the Razer Blade 14.

Would like RazerBlade  14, mostly to see reaction of people at import tax department while they are trying to figure out what the heck is this thing they hold in their hand and how much they need to tax it :D

I would choose the razer blade stealth because por..... I mean my editing programs would look so good on that 4k screen. Also it will be a huge upgrade from my current laptop that I think is running off of a recycled potato. Also I've always wondered what Linus' sandals would look like in 4k.  Thanks for hosting this giveaway and well done on the 3mil. If this doesn't convince you to choose me then I have attached a picture of sandals saying "let me win". As you can see my photoshop skillz are on point.

socks-and-sandals-585736.jpg

I would like to win THE NEW RAZER BLADE ,cuz RAZER and it's NEW.

also RAZER TOASTER PLS.

I have a crappy PC, but all that matters is it is working yey

Since 1 year ago,I subscribed Linus` channel and love it so much for most updated tec news. And today I hope I can get the new blade, because it`s awsome balance between performance and mobility especially the new gtx1060.

I'd love to get the Blade Stealth - this Ultrabook is just perfect for me.

I just want/need a Razer Blade because I can't get it in Europe in any other way. :)

That new Razer Blade 14 is going to be sweeeeeet. 10-series Nvidia GPUs in laptops are beast no matter how you go about it

I would want new Razer Blade. for me  GTX1060 is good enough . i hope i win it

On 2016/9/4 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would love to win the Razer Blade Stealth, that is reallt awesome.

I would like to win the Blade 14, because my current laptop can barely run any games and I'd like to play games without minimum settings.

I would love the Blade 14. I come from a relatively poor family so my laptops are always too weak to play games. I would use it for gaming and studying Maths and Physics (I am going to university in a year) - some simulations demand powerful hardware. It's also really beuatiful and just the perfect size to be my everyday driver :)

the new blade, for sure, I am upgrading my pc and if I got the blade from this giveaway, it would save me a lot of money, and I could take it to college.