3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'll join in for the NEW Razer Blade 14. :)

Congratulations for achieving such a big subscriber count. I'm happy to be a part of it, and I love your videos.

I'd love to win the new razer blade stealth. I prefer this one over the other because of the screen mainly, I'd use it for photo and video editing :D and programming.

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14.

I would use it as a laptop for school and would start making music, connecting it to my E-Piano.

But of course I would take the Razer Blade Stealth as well. :D

By the way congrats to 3 million subscribers!

Yeah.. Amm... Any of these would be prefect :D:P

Congrats on the 3 MILLION!!! :)

I honestly would take anything my current laptop is a chromebook and it can't run games so i can't do that much on it, it would mean a lot to me if i were to win. The battery for the chromebook is like the slowest thing to charge and if i wanna play games i have to go to my public library and play games for only 30 minutes :( other then that congratz on 3 million subs

Holy 1060! it would be the perfect laptop for me, well because although it is for gaming, it still looks like a laptop :)
On the second hand, why not a thin light powerful laptop on the go, and let the gaming to the rig at home (or maybe a razer core) specially that my gaming days are fading away :)
Tough call, but yah, I want the NEW RAZER BLADE STEALTH

That new blade is so freakin cool.. would eat a broom if i win one :DD

Wow thanks guys, definitely the blade 14.

THANKS

I'm not sure if I entered I know I tried but to be sure I would love the new razer stealth

I'd love to receive the Razer Blade Stealth. It would be awesome to have an ultra portable laptop that packs some punch under the hood.

I would really like the blade!!

i prefer the blade over the blade stealth as the gpu would let me game and the form factor advantage the stealth gives is really not that important to me.

And congratulations on hitting 3 million, i have been subscribed since you guys were at a million and i really like your content.

Haha I am your fans from China!!!

Would love to have the Razer Blade

Thanks!!!:x

I'd have to have the stealth. Could finally go to gaming parties with my own machine

I would love to win the new razer blade, it would be a much needed upgrade from my current laptop. I am fond of graphical design as well, but i predominantly use my laptop for schoolwork and gaming

To everyone at LinusMediaGroup, you are awesome. You deserve this milestone and I hope the channel continues to grow to massive proportions. Thanks for everything you do.

I'd love the New Razor Blade, due to its extreme compact design and powerful internal components. Would be a great addition to my portable gaming setup. 

i want the new razer blade stealth...as i am in college and want portable powerhouse for all my coding and running other heavy softwares......

Personally would love to win the Blade Stealth?.

I'm really keen on graphics design and programming,  so this would be perect for me?

Need a new computer to replace my old reliable laptop

would be great to get this  GTX 1060 Blade

Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome to have with me in school and on trips. And it doesnt bother me if i can't game on it, that's what why we have desktop machines at home. 

I would like to win the Razer Blade 14, for gaming of course (or programming Arduinos :D ).