3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the new Razer Blade,it's slim,i hope i can win this notebook

I really want the New Blade Stealth. The io is really good and Killer wireless card allows me to dual boot windows/linux with no problem.  It's of great quality and would really help me in my college years. Since MBP is nowhere here, it's my go-to daily driver. Oh, not to mention I can get a CORE and play games on it! WOW!

Wish myself good luck lol

Thank you for this amazing giveaway - I would choose the NEW Razer Blade 14!

Reason why I chose this laptop is because of my career, I am currently working as a Freelance photographer and still studying at Uni. I take my camera bag everywhere I go, even to university! The light weight and performance of the New Blade 14 will take some weight out of my camera bag and reduce the bulk too (Save my back in the future!).
:) 

If I win... 

I will use the stealth to stream and program on the go.

Will use the blade 14 to bring to college where I do not want to bring my tower.

GL everyone!!

I'd really love to win the Razer Blade Stealth.

Why the Stealth? Simple.

It's pretty light and very portable. Perfect for students!

It's very kind of you to have this giveaway. I'm one of your fans in China!

Definitely the new Razer Blade.

I will go to college the next year,so I need a powerful laptop for both gaming and working.

(You can't imagine how terrible it is to play games on Surface Pro 2........)

THANKS AGAINxD

I'd love to win the Razer Blade for my year in London! Would be a godsend for my editing - and wouldn't hurt that I could play a few games in my free time too. Although I'd be tempted to simply frame it and mount it on my wall.

The New blade stealth for Animating on blender and playing LOL with friends

First of all congrats on the 3 Mill Subs!!!

I started watching your stuff only a few months ago and just wanted to say thank you for the hours of entertainment.

It's been really tough but I would love the Razer Blade 14 please and thank you :)

I would be grateful for the new Stealth. Apart from the fact that it looks visually stunning, the disk space would be incredibly useful for all my school work as well as the 4k screen would allow me to more easily do the 3D modeling and photoshopping required for my A-Levels. The compact and light format of the stealth would allow me to easily carry it around school aswell as when i get back home i can play my fave game... Mine sweeper!!! It would be awesome to win and also congrats on hitting 3 mil!

Wow, a gaming and filmaker laptop. I prefer the blade stealth for its full adobe coverage. I hope to win!

Congratulations on the incredible achievement and good luck for the future. I would prefer the razer blade stealth but winning any of them would be amazing. I like how the razer blade stealth is very small making it extremely portable while still having a lot of power. I would use it for school and for gaming. Either one would make me very happy to win but i would prefer the blade stealth.

My desktop is already starting to approach the end of its life, with all the little fun BSODs and more exotic hardware failures that comes with it, and winning a Razer Blade 14 would be just the thing to win me over to camp laptop-as-daily-driver. Loving the etched pattern by the way, nice touch.

ANY laptop would be a awesome upgrade from my old e520 but im love with the stealth.

would be used mostly to brag to friends about how much better my laptop is !

congratulations on the 3 mill , been a follower since i got in to custom water cooling !

I WOULD LOVE to win the NEW RAZOR BLADE 14. I JUST LOVE razor blade for their amazing performance which is packed in such a compact machine. 

I would use it for my daily college stuff and .."ok who am i kidding" ..ILL GAME ON IT TILL IM LIKE 90 YEARS OLD <3.

THANKS A LOT AND CUDOS FOR THE 3 MILLION SUBS 

Definitely the Razer Blade Stealth because of this awesome portable design. 

I would use to have a powerful portable notebook for trips.

The new blade would be the best for the portabiliyty

i would definitely love to win the razer blade, to play some games on :)