3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Bruh, the new Razer blade of course. I have been needing a new laptop. Literally using an HP pavilion g7 (a6) from 2013 (not a good laptop).

I'd like the Razer Blade 14 to replace my older laptop that's *slightly* waterdamaged

On 05/09/2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do fe or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Stealth

I would love the razor blade so I can finnaly play with all my friends. thanks so much and congrats!!!!!!

I would love a Razor Blade Stealth! I did not buy the previous one because of the RAM but 16 gigs sound amazing!!

I would like the Blade, I would like someone (or in this case "thing") in my life that I can depend on.

I would love the new razer blade since on lunch brakes, I will be able to annihilate town of salem graphics. (=

I choose the NEW razer blader 14, one of the best laptops ever made.  Good luck to everyone.

Id like to get the blade. I have a crappy acer for school and light gaming. Would definitely make my breaks a lot more entertaining and coding a lot quicker.

I would love the razor blade 14 as I need a new laptop for school and it would be perfect.

I would love the new Razer Blade 14.   I'll be leaving home to Uni soon, and I'm gonna have to leave my desktop here, and won't be able to game! :c

Edited by Amongog
Missed the 14

blade 14, going to college next year and I my current laptop is nearing 4 years old, and it wasn't even new when I bought it

The new Razor Blade 14 would be a great support when I "study" for my final exam Next year ;)

One of these would be great for working/gaming outside my room for once! The Blade looks more awesome.

I'd love me a new blade 14, for some sweet portable gaming goodness, and all the power you could ever need for uni work(dat coding takes mad CPU power, bro :P )

and grats on the 3 mil, you deserve it!

I would love the new razor blade 14. I would use it for school and some gaming not much though. Thanks for the awesome videos never got in to your guys forms so ill be looking forward to checking it out hopefully I win.

Thanks,Josiah

Razor Blade Stealth, coz I am a 3D Artist and really need a portable beast to work on the go.

It's got to be the NEW Razer Blade Stealth for me, sleek and sexy, on a more serious note, extremely sexy. 

Would love the new Blade stealth so I can do video editing and graphic design on something with a little more juice than my current laptop, a 2013 potato book air. Thanks!  :)

Did not Linus give the Blade 14 (old one tho) the editors choise award? Well, that, and the decal looks gorgeous, really well done!

And of course, huge congrats on the achievement! Here's to 5 mill!

I would really enjoy the Razer Blade, it would be great for college next year!

Razor Blade Stealth .. New is better .. Day to day use ..