3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Definitely the RAZER BLADE 14 because I'm a gamer and gaming portablely would be cool. 

Congratulations on surpassing 3 million subs:). 

Spoiler

I would want Razer Blade Stealth hands down. An uncompromised tool for portable art and design.

Congrats on the 3 million, 1.56mil away from the population of my country.

I'd love the blade stealth because of it being more of an approach for artistic people. I have been starting to get in to art more and it would be nice to have it and use it for drawing, especially on a 4k screen. Drawing and rendering with integrated graphics, 4gb of ram and a 430m is no the most fun experience I've had. Having a stealth to carry around with me and do work and draw/edit or render on would be great. Besides, bragging rights of having a way better laptop than my friends would be nice as well :).

i will like to win the new razer blade 14 coz i am starting to stady in university this year end i dont heve a leptop or the many to buy one 

I really would love the new razer blade 14 because I have an old notebook and I very much like the game especially those with whom you can play with a gaming computer and unfortunately I can not afford it in recent times, so I hope to win it. Thanks for the attention :)

What would you use it for?

For taking my kids to the park (they basically live at the park) they could have fun and so would dad!

Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

I want the Razer Blade because i could use its brute power to game and i do not mind the extra weight/per performance xD over the Razer Blade Stealth. 

Definitely the razor blade stealth for the portability. I would use it for programming.

I would definately want the new blade , it would be really good to start school with a new laptop.:D

NEW Razer Blade 14 would be a really nice upgrade to my old hp laptop :D 

I would love the new blade, I'm a photography student and would love to replace my 7 year old laptop with something like this which would be perfectly suited for me 

Hi!  Long time watcher, but first time posting.

The new Blade 14 would be awesome.  c:  I plan on traveling quite a lot in the next year, so one of these would be quite nice.  It'd let me keep up with games while wandering.

I would love the NEW Blade so much! I wanted to get into more competitive gaming and maybe live streaming so that'll do perfectly. 

Good luck all!

Man i'd LOVE to get the Razer Blade...i want it so bad

NEW Razer Blade that would replace everything i got yaaaaaaa!

I want to win because I got a very slow acer that I don't like using but I have to because I don't have another pc. The laptop that I would like to win is the Razer Blade.

I would definately want the new razer blade and use it for gaming on the go. Im moving in a couple of weeks and my battle station will be packed down would be great with a laptop.

I prefer Razer Blade. I always want to try myself in streaming and 3d design.

I would like the blade 14 (non stealth) because I wanna be a gamer o watch lots of your vids for advice and I can't afford a gaming laptop I've only got a Lenovo with a bad graphics card and 4gb of ram it lags to much so I can't really game on it so I would love to have the razer core (@/-\@)

....... Oh yea and congrats on 3 mill I'm a new sub after I saw your amazing content ps jealous on that attic setup

I would love the new razor blade 14in. It would be awesome to have for school and gaming on the go. Thanks!

I would prefer the New Razon Blade 14 for gaming. Both are way better than my desktop!