3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would very much like the Razer Blade Stealth, because the specs and features, as well as the appearance of the notebook look absolutely BEASLTY!

19 y/o IT student from Belgium

Into tech because of LTT

Socks and sandals are actually comfortable :)

The Razer Blade Stealth would be an awesome gift to my sister. She wants to play all the new games but her PC has trouble running League of Legends. 

The NEW Razer Blade Stealth looks like my new best friend!
I would use it as my new mobile editing workstation, and a mobile gaming battleship.

TheRedDragon    |i7-5820k (4.2Ghz) || MSI X99S SLI Plus || Crucial 2x8gb 2133hmz DDR4 || MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti 6Gb || Sandisk 128Gb SSD || Seagate Barracuda 3Tb |EVGA 1000W 80+ Pltnm ||  

dossium.net >

Posts that won the internet - Verticle Mice 

Would love the razor blade 14 but if it is already taken I would gladly have the razor blade stealth.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Razer Blade 14 because i need to play cs: go on the bus lol

Definitely the Razer blade 14 with the 1060 please. Going to college next year and won't see my desktop for a few months, so would be nice to have a beautiful laptop for some videogames. Thanks a lot for the giveaway!

Gimmie that new Razer Blade, GTX 1060 is one of the best 1080p GPUs out there. Gonna be gaming and probably gonna try do some video editing and 3D VFX in blender on it xD

I could really use the Razor Blade for all that computy goodness on the go! I am a co-owner of a youtube channel as well and this would help with productivity a lot!

Heyo, I would like the regular blade, since it's basically a black macbook pro and I love the aesthetics and aluminum build.

It would be used for school, so gaming, 3d modeling, video editing and rendering, web browsing, programming, etc... :)

Probably not gonna win, but thanks for the giveaway and good luck to all.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020