3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to have the blade 14 Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Razer Blade would be nice for my engineering jobs. Using Word & Excel etc. Maybe little bit BF1 on the side :D

Thanks for this opportunity and congratulations on 3 mill again! I would personally like the blade with the 1080p screen and GTX 1060, it would be great as a machine to do my upcoming uni work on, and I know first hand how capable a 1060 is at 1080p.

Congrats!

I'd go with the blade for a graphic design class im starting in a couple days. Such a pretty laptop

I'd go for the blade 14 to use for gaming and school work. I3 laptop is sloooooow :P Congrats on such a milestone, guys. 

Really want that razer blade for school and gaming. It would be epic for lan parties and typing up essays. A nice addition to my arsenal. I hope I win.

New blade 14 would be awesome. It's way better than my desktop so i may as well just plug it instead :P

i would like the raxer blade because it would be easy to take between my 2 parents houses

The Blade Stealth looks cool. The screen looks amazing

New Razer Blade 14, because Id love to give my friend my desktop so he could play PC with me. PC master race.

I would love to have the blade 14 Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Definitely the Razer blade 14 with the 1060 please. Going to college next year and won't see my desktop for a few months, so would be nice to have a beautiful laptop for some videogames. Thanks a lot for the giveaway!

The Razer Blade stealth would be a perfect solution to replace my overheating macbook that I use for school!

My only shot is the Blade Stealth. I really don't game on laptops, as I'm kinda more of a productivity guy. The new Blade Stealth at least has a newer processor, and has sufficient RAM. I prefer 16 GB of RAM, but my SSD space for me must be 256 GB or more. Seriously, 128 GB matches my USB 3.0 drive! So I prefer the Blade Stealth with 16 gigs of memory and 256 gigs of storage. That is all I have to say.

The New Razer Blade would be cool because it has RGB lighting thats it.

I would use the new RAZER Blade just to brag that i have tne most expensive laptop in town! Lol.

I would like more to win that New Razer blade 14" because I need it to my study and I could sell my personal computer.

Aaand Congrats about 3million subs!!!

Razer Blade 14, because Razers products are just amazing quality and It's perfect for gaming! :D

I Dont know which one id get which ones better though if i had to chose id get the razer Blade