3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd really love he new blade stealth, my current laptop is really showing its age, and it's such a great piece of tech!

I would take the blade. Its like watching a wild Linus running across the Sahara desert. And I would totally use it for lan parties with the friends (as I'm to lazy to unplug and move my current rig).

I would love the "New" Razer Blade, mainly because I need an on-the-go powerhouse when I'm not at home. I am also looking into developing games, so this would help me out a lot. I really appreciate what you have done for the PC and Tech community and thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

And man, a desktop gpu in a laptop, that's pretty gud

I'd like a Razer Blade Stealth, my Lenovo Yoga just broke earlier this year and it costs about the same to repair it as a new laptop :( 

I know this doesn't have a touchscreen I can fiddle with to draw, but nonetheless with a drawing tablet (that I do have), it'd work great.

I would absolutely love the new(new new etc.) blade 14. the desktop 1060 and an i7 in a laptop that small it's just so freaking cool

I would definitely go for the Stealth. That machine is truly a Macbook Air killer. I would use it on a daily basis at work and home!

I would like to win the Razer Blade in order to have a reliable laptop to both game on and do casual tasks on. I have never had a laptop as powerful as one of these before and I would like to have it around for when I go to college later this year. It would be useful to have the blade around for a variety of reasons

Love to win razer blade because I need something portable that can handle editing a lot of video, and the razer blade with the gtx 1060 hits the sweet spot perfectly.

On 4/9/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I just to win something just like the Razer blade won my heart

I would be preferring the new razor blade and will be using it for games definitely and some college work. :)

I would choose the Blade, I could really use a decent editing machine and the fact that it can game as well doesn't hurt 

I'd kill for a Razor Blade Full HD!!! Just kidding i wouldn't kill anyone... Unless you told me to... because they didn't change the name.... and it makes it hard to find disassembly videos on the newer models... Seriously though I'll cut someone, just give me a blade... Huh.. Huh... You see what i did there?tumblr_m4ne7u5H8G1rtiw5ao1_r1_500.gif

I would love to win the new Razer Blade, I really need this for school, and it would be great for doing homework xD

Most likely more gaming though. ;) lol

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth for game engine programming and 3D modeling.

The new Razer Blade 14 to make salty memes, netflix and chill and go hard in the paint with Bob Ross

The New Razer Blade would be nice. Would go well with my XPS 12, like my own little WAN setup.

Definitely the New Blade... My 2012 Dell inspiron 15R is really slowing down and a good laptop would come in handy for college, with the occasional TF2 or CS:GO on the go of course. 

This is a fantastic give away, I would love the blade stealth for that amazing portability being able to take to lectures at university

I would love the Blade 14. I'd use it for not only gaming, but also my college work.