3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Id like the new razor blade for the win of the sweet 1060. Gaming for a few hours a day should be seemless and stress free and the 950 just cant live up to expectations.

I'd love to get a Razer Blade as currently I don't really have anything to game on with my friends. 

Skyggeis Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H5 Ultimate 76.0 CFM CPU Cooler  
Motherboard: MSI Z170A SLI PLUS ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" Hard Drive 
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Extreme
Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400S ATX Mid Tower Case Satin Black
PSU: Corsair RMx 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular PSU
WiFi Card: Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2
Case Fan: Aerocool DS 140mm Black 93.4 CFM
Other: Coolermaster VGA Holder
Other: Phanteks LED Strip 1M
Other: Phanteks Fan Splitter

Monitor: Dell S2716DG

razer blade for the 10/10 specs

that laptop is better than my desktop

On 09/04/2016 at 7:21 PM, nicklmg said:

I would love the blade stealth. I need a new laptop for software development while traveling.

I just want a Linus tech tips t shirt or whatever else is remain :) Greetings from Germany!

I would like the Razer Blade 14.

i got to be able to edit my mlg edits. Kappa

I would love the Blade Stealth. Moving my computer for LAN partys becomes a pain lol

Dear LinusTechTips,

Congratz with the 3 milion subs, it's been a great journey for the company and the quality of the content has grown a lot over the years.

i'm a big fan of LTT since i started getting interest in computers and computerbuilding, that's also why i'm studying Software Developer and that's where i would love to use a Razer Blade. The languages i learn are Java, C# and other web development and database languages. But i want to learn a lot more languages and make some awesome applications and software. 

LTT stay awesome, and keep up the good content <3 

Kind Regards,

WielerManiak AKA Stijn.

I would love to win the razer blade 14, it would be a big help for my college and for some gaming while i have some free time ?

Razor Blade stealth  i have a gaming desktop but need something ultra portable, fast, and stylish! I do not have a fast and portable computer so the stealth would be perfect!

On 9/5/2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

On 5 September 2016 at 7:51 AM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would prefer the gaming on because hell yeah I need a gaming laptop... I don't even have a PC yet so something to play on in the mean time would be great! 

I'd like the new razor blade 14 because my first child is being born soon and I won't have room for my big gaming desktop setup soon.

I would absolutely love a stealth. The size weight and thinness would make it the ideal portable streaming notebook. ? Make a fellow geek happy! ?

Okay. Im just another dude typing that i want to win the new razer laptop but actually wont :D Lol! But seriously please let me win

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I want the Razer Blade Stealth because it would be the first gaming computer I have! I would immediately get Overwatch and Fallout 4!

I would like the new Razer Blade, because my laptop right now isn't really the best thing ever, it doesn't run very much.

I'd prefer to win the blade 14. I'm studying Industrial design and in desperate need of a really good laptop to do my renders, I don't have enough money for a decent desktop or laptop, so I'm doing the best I can with what I've got! :P