3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would totally love the Blade 14 so that I can...... Uh....  Do assignments and stuff. Uni life is not exactly the best. 

My Rig 

CPU: i5-4590,  Motherboard:Asrock H97 Pro 4,   RAM: Crucial 8GB,  GPU:Palit GTX970 Reference,   PSU:Superflower HX600W,   Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD    Case:Xigmatek Asgard 381

Current gaming PC is in need of replacement and is starting to fail. Would definitely take the full size blade with GTX1060!!

I'd personally love to win the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth as I would use it to further my own Youtube channel for content creation and editing etc.  Plus Razer Laptops are one of the few Razer products I have yet to own/Borrow for long enough to form an opinion on.  The first thing i would do with it is review the Laptop itself.

Thanks for the chance LTT

I don't know if I enters... Just making sure, please delete if I have

I would really love either of the new blades, huge Razer fan with all the peripherals! Moving out this month it would be perfect to game while not on my Desktop!

The Blade would be a great replacement for my very aged laptop!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Definitely the blade stealth for that extreme portability

I'd love to win a Blade 14 for when I go back to school. My little brother could get my current laptop, and I wouldn't have to worry about saving up for a computer, or upgrading for that matter, for a while :D

I would really appreciate to win the new razer blade stealth because it would resurrect Harambe. 

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Stealth because I am Batman

I choose the Razer Blade simply for a laptop for gaming on the go. I do quite a bit of traveling for work so this would be ideal for my trips! Thanks for the giveaway!!

Blade 14 all the way. Steam in home streaming is great and all... but what if I want to leave the house? It would be nice to have a gaming laptop so I can have something to do in between classes (other than homework). 

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

It would be awesome to win either of then bit my preference would be the blade stealth! Good luck everyone and cheers on 3 million subscribers!

I would definitely want the blade. The blade would be a badass upgrade from the laptop I have now which is used for gaming most of the time. *Drinks from mug with nothing in it*

Capture.PNG

razer blade stealth please. 

design and power would be perfect for college 

I work in a conservative firm in England with a toxic work environment where people who don't fit a certain mold are looked down upon. I would like to exacerbate those tensions by bringing a Razer Blade 14 to work :P

Oh and I suppose it would be pretty sweet to game on as well :D

Easily the Razer Blade 14. Sounds like the better device for me, and Computer Science.

Blade for the gaming on the go! Would make my life so much easier 

I'd pick the Blade Stealth, it would be a million times better than my current laptop, and I already have a decent gaming pc

Hey LMG, i would like to win the Razor blade. I am going to use it for school and a bit of gaming on the go. My old HP laptop just died and i am now using a shitty compaq laptop. My current laptop is so slow that i can barely do anything with it (including word, powerpoint and ect).

I am going to sleep now so have a good day/night everyone. 

I'd LOVE to have a stealth, I'd use id for a paperweight. err I mean, for in-home steam game streaming from my main rig so I don't have to sweat my boys off in the summertime to game and can 'chill' out in front of the a/c instead :) also going back to school for game design next year and that'd be a MUCH better laptop to use then the overpriced one i'd have to buy from the school.