3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I wouldn't mind my first laptop being one from Razer ^.^ I'm also really excited about the 1000 series nVidia GPUs coming to laptops,this should be a game changer,see what i did there ? No,me neither.

I would prefer to win the Blade because of its higher preformance that would help me in my endeavor to graduate with a BS in Software Engineering

the Razer blade just seems like such a nice laptop, im fresh out of gaming pc's and would love to get a Razer Blade

Congrats  guys! 

I'd love the razer blade as my new daily driver mines getting old. 

On 9/4/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Definitely need the blade stealth for watching... Educational videos in bed :)

I'd love a new machine. The Razer Blade 14 preferably. I need some I can game on and do homework/schoolwork with, my desktop is in bits. Cheers.

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would use the Blade 

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I would want the blade 14 because its powerful for the video editing and rendering that I do. 

If i'd win, i'd choose the NEW Razer Blade 14 to be able to game on the go, and generally have a new Laptop beside my Desktop.

Also gratz on the 3mil subs

I would use the New Razer Blade Stealth at school to make it through my Game art degree. Its an amazing laptop, with a 4k screen!

I would love the blade so that I can play games while I am away from home or at school during free periods. 

The Blade pls, because the stealth is ... well ... something ... for ... well ... people who actually ... well ... go outside... FeelsBadMan

PC  gamer

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

I would love the new Razer Blade, because my main computer is a mac, which is great for graphics and video editing but sucks at gaming and my gaming PC is a cobbled together mess of 2nd hand graphics cards running off a core duo (I only built the gaming pc to prove you can make a ok-ish gaming PC for under £100)

FingersXX.ai

Well, as an artist I would love to get Razer Blade Stealth, in order to create my badass vector illustrations and game from time to time while on the >GO>!  Its still monday where I am from and I am keeping my fingers crossed ! 

FingersXX.ai

Might as well throw my hat into the ring for this before it closes.

I'd prefer the Razer Blade 14 since it has a dedicated GPU and is designed for gaming. It would also give me a chance to replace my super heavy and out of date HP laptop.

It was awesome meeting you guys at PAX (Thanks Taran) and I hope to see you guys at your next meetup in Vancouver sometime next year.

Also congrats on 3 million subscribers on the main channel. You guys totally deserve it.

Stay Classy

MythStorm24

I would like Razer Blade, playing anything on hd6450 is painful :(

Would prefer a razor blade stealth bc I would use a razor core for gaming anyway and want a more portable system 

Would love the new Razer Blade, Portable gaming is something I want to get in to when I'm away from the house or on vacation!

I'd love the razer blade it'd help soooo much with my rendering, my pc is always overheating :(

I would like the non stealth one.

Gaming is a lot better than a pricey cpu and a 4k screen :)

I would LOVE to have a chance at winning the Razer Blade personally. Razer Blade Stealth would also be good, but the Razer Blade is what I'm eyeing. As for what I'd use it for, I'd honestly consider it to be my daily driver. I had a desktop, but with how much better laptops are getting in terms of graphical power. especially since my computer is broken right now, a laptop like this would be an AMAZING replacement or the desktop. I'd use it for high-end gaming, possible streaming and creating artwork with Adobe CS5 - it'd be great as a laptop on the travel, but a possible use as a daily driver would be fantastic. 

I would choose the blade, so that I could game on the go. I would also use it to edit videos when I'm away from home.

On another note, you guys are awesome and definitely deserve all three million of your subscribers. Keep on making amazing content, socks sandals and all.