3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I WANNA WIN THE NEW BLADE CAUSE I NEED A NEW GAMING APTOP SINC WHAT I CURRENTLY USE IS A MAC WHICH IS 8 YEARS OLD

I am currently in high school and it will be a long time before I can afford one of these beasts. Any laptop would be highly appreciated. You can't imagine how happy I'll be if I win. I'd use my laptop for gaming, drawing, photoshop and videos. I'd be happy with any laptop though I'd prefer the new razer blade with the 1060 card. I really want to get into professional gaming and I want to be able to use heaved softwares without frequent crashes. Please please please please pick me. I am currently using my dad's laptop. You can't imagine how much I need this.

I would love either one. Preferably the new razor blade 14. It would help me get rid of my current laptop and  I would be able to play some modern games. Long time watcher of your videos but new person here in the forums. 

I would love to have the New Razor Blade 14 to game on the go and be able to do audio work with such a super portable laptop! Thanks for the awesome giveaway! 

Hyped for 4k displays and Im gaming on HD4000 for 3years so I will be very satisfied with Razer Blade Stealth. Congratz on on 3M subscribers guys. Bring us more crazy content. Thank you for everything you done, I learn a lot from you.

It would be amazing to have the new Razer Blade Stealth for the super portability and doing graphic design/Photoshop etc. work on it! Also great to have the option of adding the Razor Core for gaming! Thanks for the awesome giveaway guys!

I'd love to get my hands on the NEW Razer Blade Stealth. I'm currently studying web development and think that this would make a great alternative to the Macbooks that seem to be the standard around class. The 16gb of RAM and beautiful 4k display would be helpful for both the coding and design aspects of this field and the Kaby Lake processor helps keep things quiet and portable.

Thank you Razer for sponsoring this awesome giveaway and good luck to all who enter!

I would prefer the razer blade because ive always been a pc gamer and havent been able to play the games i love. i had a roomate for a bit who had a decent computer so i could play the games i love, but now that he's gone im back to my laptop which has no dedicated graphics card and 4 gb ram. this would be a very nice upgrade

razer blade 14 please i need it give it to me linustechtips from japan for gaming and video editing for my coming you tube channel please

The new razer blade stealth would be the ultimate work/study/(gaming) computer for me!

On September 4, 2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Honestly any laptop would be awesome! It would replace my laptop from bestbuy that I bought couple years ago... I do play games, but my computer can't handle it:(  so yea! I will leave it up to you for the decision! Hope I win ;)

Just now, Seongmin said:

Honestly any laptop would be awesome! It would replace my laptop from bestbuy that I bought couple years ago... I do play games, but my computer can't handle it:(  so yea! I will leave it up to you for the decision! Hope I win ;)

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would seriously cry if I won that new Razer blade! There are so many things I could do with it! AHHH I don't know if my first comment went through or not! 

Hi,

First of all, thank you for making the videos you make! I always enjoy watching them and learning new things everytime!

Second, thanks for giving us the possibility of winning one of such powerful and beautyful machines.

Third, if I could choose, I'll be choosing the new Razer Blade 14, since I think it's a better Jack-of-all-trades gaming laptop, because of it's external connections and the size of it's screen.

Forth, winning one of this laptops would allow me to play a list of not-so-new games that I haven't been able to play with my current laptop. I still haven't had the possibility to play Wolfenstein, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Dirt Rally, Fallout 4 or Crysis (:P) at a comfortable framerate. Thinking about the future, I'll also be able to confortably play the upcomming games in the next few years without fear.

Fifth, although I don't think you will be reading this, thanks Razer! For allowing this giveaway to happen but also for you compact and powerful designs. For your constant efforts on offering the best products and for your love to gaming.

Best Regards

Javi

Very Loved The New Razer Blade , it comes with awesome specs and very simplified design. Well DonexDxD

The blade 14 is the pc of my choosing, me personally would like to use it as a base for streaming, im unfortunately unable to play any games at all right now, as i have a 2011 mac. tho, using a desktop is kind of a handicap as i am constantly having to move around from my house and school, so the extra power of the blade 14 is really a nice thing to have.

I would like the NEW Razer Blade 14 over the other because that much horsepower isnt needed and for greater battery life.

Id like the Blade Stealth since my old laptop broke and now I need a "lightweight" laptop to do my "coding" in "uni"