3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to win the razor blade stealth because of the amazing display for working on my photos and so on!

But to be honest.. it doesn't really matter which one(the razor blade 14 or the razor blade stealth) because both of them are great!!

I would take the new Blade purely for the computing power that it packs. 

I would love the razor blade 14. I think I already put in a vote but just to make sure. Thanks I hope I win

Big congrats on the 3mil guys! I have always loved your work.

I currently own a MacBook Air from like 2011 - i.e the first good model they had. It's pretty old now and it's slow and dying (it was never too powerful).

I need to replace it soon and doing so with the Razor Blade 14 would be awesome! It would be my first gaming laptop and i think it'd be great for my graphics programming too. Plus, since buying the 11.6 inch Air, I've decided it'sway too small and my ideal screen/laptop size is 14 inches for a nice balance between protability (so I can easily take it around campus and or back home) and ergonomics (as I won't need to bend my neck quite as much lol). I like much of OS X but I'm getting fed up with the way Apple operate, so it would also be nice to finally go back to Windows full time... ?

P.s Hope i made this in time!

On Sunday, September 04, 2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I want the Razer Blade so that my waifus don't look like pixels anymoree

Pl0x daddy Linus I need this so muchhh or else I'lI'll never be able to play my eroges

I want the Razer Blade 14 XD, who doesn't want graphics card haha.

Im too poor for a potato.

Luvs<3

I would definately go with the Razer Blade stealth for gaming on the go.

I honestly I just want the laptop with the best screen, THE 4K RESOLUTION LAPTOP! But thank you for the opportunity to win one and keep up the amazing work with your videos.  

Hope I am not too late. I would love the Blade Stealth for my animation work.

Definitely the stealth, would be super useful for school. Lightweight enough to carry in backpack without breaking my back lol

I would love a the Razer blade.  If I win it, I will watch all the Linus Tech tips video on it (past and future).

The new Razer Blade 14 because it would be a significant upgrade to my current laptop and it looks amazing.

Honestly, any one would be hella awesome, but if I had to decide between the two, the Blade Stealth scores higher on the awesome scale :) it's mainly because I do a lot of graphic design and animations, so being able to have a true Adobe RGB 4k screen would be such a good upgrade!

New Razer Blade 14 for me.  I'm currently using an hp pavilion pc so this would be a step up!

On 9/5/2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would prefer the new razerblade because it's a great and portable gaming laptop which I would love to have

I would love to have the razed blade, but the stealth would be fine, I only have a seven year old app and would love to have something to use for gaming and school

Hello I leave in Israel and I don't have money and I would like to have on and to play on my dreams games I want the new Razer blade 14 so ty Linus!!!! ???

Well congrats guys on the 3 million subs, keep up the awesome content!! :D

I would love to get the new Razer Blade 14 (really, can we at least call it the NEW New Razer Blade, or the 1060 Razer Blade??).

It's by far the most aesthetically pleasing, most powerful thin and light laptops on the market. It would make my day, week, month and year!! 

Would like to have a shot at the new blade 14! Also thanks for the hours of entertainment and information, you guys deserve the 3 million subs