3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Well, if I'm not too late, the Razer Blade 14 would be awesome. Free is a nice price tag.

The blade stealth seems so perfect to college with, also my low end pc is dying ?

The normal Razer Blade, so I can give my current one to my girlfriend and we can play the games together

I'd love the Blade so I can finally have a gaming laptop that can play modern games, my current gaming laptop is 8 years old >.<

Congrats on 3 mill guys. I've been a subscriber ever since I watched the Antec Lanboy Air video in 2010. I'd prefer the Blade 14 with the 1080p screen, to replace my current gaming laptop (if you can call it that) with a measly gtx 745m. 

It would be pretty great to get the razor blade 14... xD Something that is portable and is still able to play games is pretty perfect

Nice 3 million subs man!!

I would like to get the blade stealth.

I would use it to stream and play light games

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I'd want to get the new Razer Blade Stealth because it's lightweight and just look pretty cool. I'd use for school, primarily for programming.

Worth a shot...

Razer Blade Stealth for the portability of the ultrabook, which will allow me to bring it to and fro from school, work and home easily.

Congratulations on the 3 million subs!

Reddit - /u/Hi1307

YouTube - Hi1307

Twitch - Hi1307

Pokémon GO - Hi1307

I want the NEW Razer Blade STEALTH version!

I am a student and I want to bring this cool stuff to my classroom!

Thanks!

Kind of want the new razer blade, it would be great to win it for school but at the moment i' m pretty much gonna take anythings you offer. Congrats for 3 millions subs

I want the blade. it would be a nice upgrade from the 500 dollar laptop im using now.

I would like the Razer Blade 14 because who doesn't want to game almost anywhere. ;)

Thanks guys and keep up the good work.

I want the Razer Blade!! It'd be great to play all my games!! :DD I'd be totally awesome to have one!! X3 

The Razer Blade Stealth because it has 16 GB of RAM and for killing the MacBook Pro!

It'd be crazy to win the new Razer Blade. I was thinking about buying the old version for some time, but it just wasn't available in Europe for so long. And now the new one is out, and they're only selling the old one here! So Razer could make it up to me :D now with this win!

My wife literally lives in another country, so this thing would make commuting to her every week a blast. Ready for work, and ready for gaming whenever needed. This thing would be the second best companion ever (right after my wife, of course (she might be watching))

I wouldn't mind winning either laptop. Either one would become my new main computer, which right now is an HP ENVY which is somewhat "dated" according to most people, for some reason.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

From the little back room at NCIX (I'm assuming it was a back room for how tiny it looked) to the full fledged LMG HQ you have now. 3 million subs and many vids later, here you are. Congrats on the milestone! Well deserved!

As for which of those two laptops I would rather win, I'd say it's an easy win for the NEW Razer Blade 14. Having a laptop that could run games and be so light and portable would be amazing.

Did I make it?

I'd like the Blade 14. Just to have a Blade 14 and try to figure out what is in a name

The razor blade stealth would be an awesome resource to tune my car with!  Thanks for creating such a great channel and congratulations to the whole team on 3 million subscribers!!!

On 9/4/2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Would love yo get razer Blade, for reasons...

I would definitely want that Razer Blade Stealth! If i get it, it would be my very first gaming laptop!

grats on reaching 3million subs!