3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hey there, I would definitely prefer to "win" the new Razor Blade.It seems that would be the most viable option for myself.Id unleash its power upon the gaming community and leave a wake of carnage behind.But all in all I could finally use that "neat" sling pack that Linus had such difficulty with lol.Either or I still love your channel 

I would absolutely love to win that Razor Blade 14! It's an amazing piece of kit. 

Winning a blade stealth might be enough to convert a Mac user. :-)

Razer Blade Stealth, because then I can be a ninja :ph34r:

Nah, but really I would prefer it because I'm not personally a fan of laptop gaming and I actually don't mind lugging a tower to LAN parties :P

I would like the Razer Blade because I am trying to start my YouTube channel but don't have the money to buy a computer of this teir. Thanks angle Good luck to everyone else in the giveaway!

I would prefer the new Blade of  course ,since I can use this to convice everybody around me that Razer sure is not a "LED production plant" that only produce fancy illumination but lack of usability things! LOL

New Razor Blade 14 it would be awesome to finally have a laptop for school

Love Your guy's channel amazing content the Linus Media Group

Already ordered a Stealth... So I would want want another one for my buddy who is getting into coding so we could work on our apps together! 

Amazing laptop that balances power, aesthetics, build quality, and from a great company that I identify with. And by identify I think it's great that Razer respects us enough to offer a next gen i7, touchscreen, great rgb keyboard, more than one usb-c port, and the innovative Core (that lets us use ANY desktop gpu we want, so that system really has some legs on it as far as upgradeability goes) FOR $999 USD. What?!

I know they still make fat margins on these things, but god damn is that bang for buck and an understanding of their unmet consumer base. 

Why the Razer Core is genius - millenials are mobile. We are moving every year in college from dorm to dorm, living in another apartment every summer for an internship, graduate, live with roomies looking for a job, move back home when you realize most of the programming or content creation you do can be done from home anyway, and then finally move out on your own when you're old and grey. 

I say this because the Core solves two problems - one, the issue of power vs. portability. Sure, going into college or the workforce, you could build a $1000 desktop that would be quite good for gaming. But now you need a monitor. And a keyboard. And speaker or a headset. And a desk. And a chair for that desk. A laptop, you can study anywhere. And it's all in one. Moving? Fold it up, grab the brick and go. It's all there. 

Save up for a year, spend $500, and you now have the performance (approximately) of that gaming desktop. 

Essentially, the Core allows you to grow. And that's where we are as a generation - we need to be frugal, we can't afford to buy a laptop and a desktop, and we need portability. 

A laptop, a box, and a few cables are a hell of a lot easier to transport than a monitor, peripherals, etc. 

I have no idea why I wrote all of that. Pent up energy that this didn't exist in '08 when I started college. 

Ya got it good, kids. 

I would LOVE the Stealth! I am a RN that works with the building and upkeep of the electronic charting systems for hospitals emergency departments. Currently I'm still using my laptop from about 3 years ago and it barely functions still. Having something like this would improve my working and overall life for sure. Thanks guys

Definitely the new razer blade!!! I will give my alienware17 to my little brother.

If I was chosen to win, I would prefer the Razer Blade. It actually wouldnt go to me but it would go to my Wife for her 2 year wedding anniversary present in December :).  When we met she did not have a single gaming bone in her body. But ever since we got together she has been blasting, cursing, and exploding with the best of them. The reason that I would pick the Blade, is for the 1080p gaming, GTX 1060 will be perfect for her for the coming year's. It also saves me the expense of building the 1400$ gaming desktop that I was going to for christmas. All in all if we are not chose I just want to say that I have been following this channel for a year now and love the content that you guys are pushing out. You actually helped me build my current Gaming Desktop with some of the reviews you have done on Cases/GPU's. Keep up the good work guy's!

10868028_10205574084490893_8317050213150516318_n(1).jpg

Razer Blade for the gaming and editing, as you have inspired me to start YouTube.

I want the Razer blade 14 of course! So powerful and beautiful! Thanks for the giveaway!!

I would absolutely love the Razer blade. I've never had a true gaming PC of any sorts, but I've used what I have extensively, to the point where my laptop is currently not working (especially bad for one studying computer science).

I'd definitely use it to game and produce and it'd be a gigantic help, especially since I want to create games in the future!

The Smaller Form factor on the stealth would make it my preference. I don't really need the gaming performance, and not having the extra weight is more important to me.

1060 blade is what i like because the graphic and i dont like stealth because it will cost more for the razer core so why not get a 1060 blade

NEW Razer Blade 14. Going on vacation for some months. Must sell my desktop to afford laptop. Would be sweet to get the New Blade 14 to have on the go while I'm traveling!

I hope I'm not late... But I would want to please have a Blade 14 for school.. Still rocking an old 90s Dell with Win XP... And I'm going to college soon... I just hope to get the opportunity to have a really cool computer.. 

Thanks LMG.. 

Regards

Carlos

hello everybody i would prefer THE RAZER BLADE, that piece of hardware is SO COOL, i will use it for gaming and school and everyday driver

I still using old Toshiba satellite laptop