3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I really don't know what else to say but yeah I want one.
It'd be nice to have a laptop I can carry to school

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

NEW Razer Blade 14 Would be a great desktop replacment to takle my audio production needs as well as some gaming on the go.

I would want the Razer Blade Stealth because I am a student and I need a computer for school that I can use to take notes without the tempting distraction of a dedicated gpu, but when I am home and done with my studying for the day, I can still use it to game (with the core). Also, I do a lot of projects in Photoshop and the amazing screen on this laptop would be great for that (my current computer is a 2011 13" macbook pro and it has the screen resolution of a potato).

The New Blade, so I can use it at university for photo and video editing and also for gaming at home in between studies :)

I'd love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14, because I don't have a laptop and my current desktop is pretty much a dinosaur.

Razer Blade! Haven't been able to game for 4years since moving to Canada ;)

I'd like to win the NEW Razer Blade 14, because currently I'm not edgy :|.

Razer Blade 14

I am currently learning machine learning and I am looking into building a machine learning app which can help musicians play music by splitting any ordinary song into its bare components like the keyboard , drums , guitar , strings etc .I would really love to have the cuda cores of the gtx 1060 to render and power this app .

Razer Blade Stealth fo sho. Having something super portable would be killer for class. Plus haveing the option of picking up the Razer Core for when I go back home would be great. Maybe I'd go see my mom more 9_9

Please make my mom happy!!

p.s congratz guys. Keep up the good work

I would love the Razer Blade to work with my visualizations for music and my picture business. This is super awesome thanks guys!

Would love the blade 14 for running cad programs in college because of its form factor and powerful graphics

I would use it for my photo editing for work :D

Would prefer the razer blade stealth, buttt! Any of them would do just fine

DEAR GOT I HOPE I WIN!

I want the blade stealth. I will water cool it and use it for extreme photo editing like paint. On my free time I will also play games like solitaire and minesweeper. Since this is a great product.... it may even handle spider solitaire @ 30FPS

Razer Blade as I’m looking at building a small form factor gaming system soon and the Razer Blade would be a good substitute with the added advantage of portability.

lol i want the razer blade stealth so i can replace my PC w/ i7 860 and gt 520. finally I might actually be able to run Crysis!!! 

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would love the new Razer blade 14. Long time  fan watching back from the ncix days.

I would love to get the New Razer Blade.  Compared to my Dell Inspiron 9400, it's a supercomputer!

Hey there, I would definitely prefer to "win" the new Razor Blade.It seems that would be the most viable option for myself.Id unleash its power upon the gaming community and leave a wake of carnage behind.But all in all I could finally use that "neat" sling pack that Linus had such difficulty with lol.Either or I still love your channel 

Hello! I would like to win the New Razer Blade. I would like to win because i love to game and i need a better device to game on. Good luck everyone! I pefer this one because of the graphics card.

I don't think I could be anymore last minute here. About 2 years ago I was watching one of your videos and my gf at the time said " god his voice is annoying". She was talking about Linus. I'm sure he's never heard that before. I told her that if it wasn't for him I wouldn't know half of what I do about computers. I have been watching your videos from the beginning and I have learned so much from all of you. Thanks to what I have learned from you I was able to get an I.T. job. You gave me a career and I am grateful.  Maybe If I'm lucky you could help me retire my Blade 14 2013 for the brand new 2016 model.