3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On 04/09/2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would like to win the Razer Blade (Not stealth) I currently use a $450 CDN desktop which runs very poorly.  I could really use the Razer Blade.  My friends are all P.C. gamers and I would really like to join them.  Although I can play light titles such as Unturned I cannot play a game like CS:GO (At least at a good enough framerate to make it enjoyable).  Thank you for possibly considering me to the draw

The new blade 14 for gaming because my current computer just can't do it even with minimum settings

I would be happy to win the New Razer Blade, I would personally use it mainly for gaming, and for any college work.

I'd prefer NEW Razer Blade 14 since I already own a rMBP 13" as my daily drive. Stealth would be redundant for my setup.

Before the rMBP, I have used a VAIO and two generation of Lenovo IdeaPad Y4XX as my daily drive. They all feature 14" displays. For me, 14" is a sweet spot as a laptop, not too constrained in size nor too heavy for commute. All of them equipped with dGPUs but which are far less powerful for serious gaming. The gaming experience really is mediocre. That is the normal state for gaming on a 14" laptop. If you want more performance, you only choice is 15" or above. If you want preserve portability at the same time, there is basically a dead end.

Razer Blade 14 hit my sweet spot and address my issue, with a portable profile and powerful hardware. The only concern is heat and performance regression due to the small size. I did some research online. Looks like Razer choose to push the fan and CPU/GPU temperature all to their limit, instead of limiting the performance. A wise choice for gaming. The draw back for this approach is unpleasant noise and enclosure temperature. Whether the raw performance is crazy enough, and  whether I can live with the draw back, I'd like to find it out in person.

The Razer Blade Stealth is for me!

Thank you guys!

Been watching you since 25,000 ;)

Would love the New Blade Razer for gaming at school when I have free time.

The Blade is best laptop! 

I'd most likely use it to replace my old HP Pavillion Media Centre PC laptop for a daily driver. Dear gawd, that thing thermal throttles like a- old laptop that thermal throttles.

For actual uses on it, definitely Folding@Home & Boinc. Then gaming. Then watching more LTT videos.

Would love the Razor Blade, it would be a great upgrade. 

I would really like to win the NEW Razer Blade Stealth. I'm using a desktop for gaming anyway, so I would like a thin and light machine which I can carry around easily.

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth and I will use it mainly for school.

I would love blade 14, because i own an Asus c90s for a bargain when they could not sell it from back when gaming laptops started. And after all those 9 years I would really need an upgrade, 512MB graphics and 2 gigs of ram are quite ancient nowadays :D. But praise be to my asus, still working, got me through colledge and will continue to work if i switch to new computer, since my gf needs only word, excel, browser and lol anyway. I would be curious to know if razers blade could run for 9 years as well :D.

Hello everyone !!!  Guys I really need a new Razer Blade... mine broke down, idk why. But I would love to win one

I really REALLY need a razer blade to  shave.

BEARD.jpg

Thanks !

I'd love to get my hands on a razer blade for CUDA / OpenCL development on the go.  Ability to use the razer core would also be nice to get 10gb ethernet and PCIe FPGAs / DSPs 

Ultimate XP gaming system build log coming soon!  Q8200 // 8GB DDR2 // Asus P5E Deluxe X48 // Asus 4870 DARK KNIGHT X-Fire // Supreme FX sound // BFG Ageia PhysX PCI Co-Processor // AX 860x with Silverstone extensions 

I would like the new razer blade because it's so awesome. :-) I would use it to play on and replace my old MacBook. You guys makes the best videos on YouTube. 

I would love the new razer blade stealth, would be amazing to take to school, then when i come home i can just plug it into the core and play some games 

for me, the new razer blade...

would be cool have a better notebook to work .

I would definitely love the Blade 14 or the Blade Stealth, as my laptop is an ancient Compaq from 2003 rocking an original AMD Turion 64 and has to be plugged into an external monitor to be used. I have to use my 8" Intel Atom Windows tablet if I need mobile computing power but it's not quite the same thing. I would prefer the Blade 14 as I can use it for on site calls that require the use of an additional computer for troubleshooting as well as finally having a gaming option that's portable when traveling. The Blade Stealth would satisfy my professional/office needs perfectly as well, and could still easily handle light gaming while on the go. Thank you for organizing this giveaway, and thanks to Razer for providing everything.

So, if I were to win one of these laptops, doesn't matter which one, I'd just use it for light gaming and working on really anything I needed to do on the go

Blade 14 is EXtremely best!

14 is very suitable for my gaming and study!(hasee is too heavy :D)

我喜欢囧老师!

Let's make firends ! : My Steam Profile

On September 4, 2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I just really think that the regular Razor Blade is a very good deal since it probably would cost cheaper and looks a bit more danker and I mean it might play better on games, no hate!

Edited by KarpiSenjii
I just wanted to turn on notifications which I couldn't and wanted to change some words so that it is what I actually think.

My first choice is the new Razer Blade 14 it will be perfect in my 4 year study to become a electronics engineer. Amazing specs with epic look.