3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Oooh, the Razer Blade would be so lovely. 

I haven't had a "current" gaming laptop for about 10 years. Currently rocking iGPU on a Core M ("Hey, at least it plays Skyrim ...ish :dry:")

I want the Razer blade to do my animations and motion graphics cause of dat portability and amazing horsepower!

Hey Linus,

I would love to Win the Razer Blade Stealth, it would be perfekt for me because I cant afford a Laptop but it would be great to have one for school and playimg some games.

Many greatings from a german Boy

Razer Blade Stealth looks so cool with 4K monitor!

gonna share it with my girlfriend if i got it

I would like the new Blade it has a lot of power... I'd use this in school and at home to do my homework and during my free time I could snipe some people in COD

I would love the blade stealth to show people how a MacBook air form factor with Windows can rule the ultrabook market 

The razer blade stealth. Love that portability

The new Razor Blade has got to be the one I would want just because it has an awesome overall specs

I would love to win the NEW Razer blade 14, since the razer core is not for sale anywhere in Denmark. Would love to win it though, since i'm a huge fan of Razer, and uses all razer product, but the headphones. Razer will make the PCMR great, much greater than Trump can make America!

On 4. september 2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I really want the razer blade, so i can have it with me to School but still game on it. Tho' im a hardcore gamer 

NEW Razer Blade Stealth, because of it's ultra portability.

I really want the razer blade, so i can have it with me to School but still game on it. Tho' im a hardcore gamer.

the blade stealth would be awesome.. my old pc just died..

NEW Razer Blade Stealth - because I'm currently running a mac and they won't let me play the games I want to T_T

Would really love the Blade Stealth. Humble suit wearing laptop holding man by day, sweatpants gamer by night.

Hey I'm 17, I would appreciate it if I could get the new Razer Blade 14. I can barely afford even a standard laptop. and in this era globalization, you can hardly manage things like assignments and projects without a laptop. If it's in God's will.

This is a long-ish story, but please bear with me. You'll really understand why I need this Razer Blade 14 by the end of it. 

When my dad was a baby, he was adopted by my grandpa and grandma, who raised him like their own son. They were a jolly old couple, but they had very interesting jobs, and due to their location and the nature of their work, my dad was homeschooled and brought up with the expectation of taking over the family business when my grandpa retired. 

My dad was very isolated from the rest of the world, and while the place he lived in had other folks there, he always felt a little out of place. So, when my dad meets my mom, they decide that they wanted to move out, and my dad told my grandpa he would not be continuing the family legacy, much to my grandpa's disappointment. But after seeing how happy my parents were, my grandparents let them go, and we lived like a normal family until I was ten, while my grandparents found a nice man named Norman to train for the family business. 

My grandpa then got into an accident (he was trying to train some of the baby reindeer) and lost the ability to communicate with them. Although, they are slowly rekindling their relationship, my grandpa needed the reindeer to complete his job, and he needed a replacement... fast. 

Norman wasn't ready yet, so my grandpa called my dad, and my family and I all made the move up north to be with my grandparents and help them out temporarily. The problem? My dad loved the job, and he refuses to leave! Even Grandpa is a bit annoyed because Norman is all ready to take over and actually wants to take over, but my dad is not letting him! 

It's been four years, and I just want to move back home. It's too cold up here, there's nothing to do, and there's no one to talk to except for my family and the hundreds of elves who live in the surrounding community. I want go to school! I want to actually play basketball! I want to be able to go to the "beach" without having to bury myself six feet deep in the snow! 

And what's even worse?? My dad is trying to push the family business onto ME. I absolutely hate being here and having to lug around presents all night and keep tabs on them is NOT the kind of job I want. Nooooooo.

We're desperate, and we have no choice. My dad has grown the traditional beard my grandpa was famous for, and well, we think the first step to returning to our normal lives is to get rid of it. Erase it. Completely. Once the huge, white beard is gone (my dad is only forty; we all have no idea how we got his beard to be so white), we think it may be possible he will talk to us and see some sense. 

In order to do that, we need a razor. And I think the "Razer" Blade 14 would be perfect for the job.

PLEASE HELP US!! I JUST WANT TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE!! IF NOT, I MAY HAVE TO END UP BECOMING THE NEXT SANTA CLAUS AND TRUST ME THAT IS NOT THE KIND OF LIFE YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!!11!!1! THINK OF POOR NORMAN!!!!! THAT MAN JUST WANTS A JOB! !!!!!

Would definitely want the Razer blade Stealth for the portability use in college

I would love the new razor blade. To give it to my brother in his birthday.

Thank you so much for the giveaway :)

I would love to have the New Razor Blade 14. I would probably use it mostly for gaming because I have no need for any graphics design or anything in that nature.

I'll use the Razer Blade Stealth for my long trips back from work.
Maybe I could get the core razer to play at home. ;D