3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

i would prefer the Razer Blade 14 for some light gaming and light video editing.

I have a crappy laptop that barely runs csgo at 640x480 and lowest graphics soo.. pretty bad computer :(.

I'm pretty sure that i'm not gonna win cus i have never win in anything.

PS.Thumbs up for 3 million subscriber! :) PPS. suomifinlandperkele!!! PPPS. I Want the NEW Razer Blade Stealth.

cooling with table fan CHECK

dat picture CHECK

screen broken CHECK

20160912_182306[1].jpg

I would love to win the New Razer Blade, I've always wanted one and my laptop's starting to bite the dust. I'd use it for schoolwork mainly and fix up/donate my current laptop to my friend who could use one. 

Linus's XPS 12 was a tank that survived him torturing it while mine suffered from a dead SSD after about 8 months of use.

I'd go for the New Razer blade stealth! A very underrated feature of gamer computers for adults 25+ is being able to go stealth so your girlfriend does not know your gaming instead of doing that super important work thing. Plus with a core it's basically a beauty and a beast in one machine.

I prefer the Razer Blade. I travel a lot due to my work and having a high performance laptop would be awesome not only to perform some simulations on the go but to take my deathadder with me and game on.

Congrats on the 3 million subscribers guys! I'd prefer the new rasor blade if I were happen to win. I'm shipping off to college soon and due to space and power restrictions at the dorms a laptop would be a great tool to have.

OMG, I love Razer soo much. I don't even have a laptop for now. I wish to have this laptop because of parents fake promises. You know, "I will buy you a laptop." Then in the end said to themselves, why not save some money and cancel the promise, like it is 9000 hkd. And I had dreamed for Razer for my "whole life." And I would prefer to win the new Razer blade 14. And I love green. If I win it I would not have deal with the promises and stop arguing for a laptop and finally escape from the no laptop , no destop, no phone , no electronics life. If you are wondering how I get to this comment I am "borrowing" the tablet that I find out how to use even with password on everything. Like I said wish I win this and escape with the life with no electronics. I really really want one that I would do mostly every thing for it, like go to the streets naked. Wish me luck and god help me. And mum is probably wakingup now , so bye and wish me luck again . from 3114 pages of entry.thx.

Sharpening my current old laptop wouldn't really help, so I would love a new Blade (14). ;)

I would definately want the blade for school and editing on the go.

Why would I like the new Blade? Well... to endlessly look at a flair in Crysis of course... ;)

Blade 14.

For checking e-mails, course work, surfing on the net, and other light use, I already have a cheapo tablet that kind of manages it all already. But I don't have anything mobile with GTX 1060M on it, and I would also have one less excuse to play games somewhere else than just over the internet...

I would really like to have a Blade Stealth!

But I only have 1 chance on 40.000 to win it... This is not gonna work :(

Thanks for the giveaway!

The new Razer Blade Stealth! I would love to delve into video editing (which I enjoy as a hobby, but want to get taken more seriously) and even some high-end gaming on the go would be an amazing touch. :)

I would love the New Raze Blade 14. It's about time to upgrade my old and worn laptop with something better.

I'd love the new razor blade 14!! Both beautiful and really impressive specs!

I would love to get the blade stealth, would be a great workstation for my programming classes in university next year!

I would definitely go with the new Razer Blade 14 so I can start gaming on the go.

Congrats on 3 million! ^_^

Good luck to all who enter from here on out!

Oooh, the Razer Blade would be so lovely. 

I haven't had a "current" gaming laptop for about 10 years. Currently rocking iGPU on a Core M ("Hey, at least it plays Skyrim ...ish :dry:")

I want the Razer blade to do my animations and motion graphics cause of dat portability and amazing horsepower!

Hey Linus,

I would love to Win the Razer Blade Stealth, it would be perfekt for me because I cant afford a Laptop but it would be great to have one for school and playimg some games.

Many greatings from a german Boy

Razer Blade Stealth looks so cool with 4K monitor!

gonna share it with my girlfriend if i got it

I would like the new Blade it has a lot of power... I'd use this in school and at home to do my homework and during my free time I could snipe some people in COD

I would love the blade stealth to show people how a MacBook air form factor with Windows can rule the ultrabook market