3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

i'd say the blade please. id use it to bring to school for coding team also for some minecraft and twitter 

On 4-9-2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Blade stealth

The Blade of course since it is lighter than my current 12" laptop

On 4-9-2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Razer stealth

I would love the blade stealth. My laptop is about to be broken, and I need a laptop for my Virtual Machines to run on! I need the stealth for its i7 proccessor, and since I don't need a good graphics card, I would rather have it over the big one

As a visual artist and music producer who rarely games too I would definitely like the Razor Blade. Bigger screen than Stealth plus those CUDA cores for Adobe would fit me so well. 

I'd love to have to blade 14, so I can continue making my own games while traveling. Thanks in advance.

I'd like the razer blade 14 because I want to get back into gaming and my toaster is overheating and dying. My ears are being blasted from the jet engines in my toaster. It is fat and heavy and even though it is a laptop, it would crush your lap and is fat as 2 new razer blade 14's stacked together... >.>

Congratulations on 3 million! Time really flies.  The new blade would be awesome gtx 1060 crammed in such a beautiful laptop just makes me gush.

Also long time subscriber but just joined the forum so regardless looking forward to future :) 

I'd love the new razer blade. My subscription at dollar shave club has sadly ended, so I'm in need of a new blade.

I really would like to get the new Razer Blade 14. I would use it to game while on the go or for my "light" amount of work i get from Cegep.

i would like to win the new razer blade as i never had my hands on a razer product before(not enough money) and the blade is the perfect laptop that suit the convenience of carrying it around and my gaming needs. Really appreciate yall doing this giveaway :)

NEW Razer Blade 14  please. does saying why increase my chances??

Razer Blade 14 to run the software I use to make and play high end 3D games as well to show off the keyboard lights.

I'll be going into college soon, so a laptop like the New Razer Blade Stealth would be perfect for that. If only to distract my fellow students with my stroboscophic rgb keyboard.

Anyways huge thanx for such a big giveaway and keep up the nice content! 

I'd choose the Blade (But the stealth version is just as noice),
It looks just as pretty as my Chroma Keyboard.
I absolutely love Razer's keyboards. I'd be excited to see how well their laptops quality would stack up against their Keyboards.

Not to mention I have a nice Laptop from MSI but as of a few weeks back it's slow and has stopped charging. Been less than a year since I bought it new.

Maybe Razer can beat MSI into the ground. I'd love to see. Not forgetting few really nice, pretty and powerful laptops are actually small.

My MSI laptop is a beast in terms of size and taking it around with me to both game and run my business off is a pain.

Sadly finding a bag to fit the MSI into is difficult unless you want a large rucksack. No thanks.

My other half bought me a really nice NES backpack for my MSI which ended up not fitting. I'd love to take around a smaller, thinner laptop that I can do work on and enjoy while marvelling at the keyboard.

Make my dream come true? Or not :P

The new Razor blade looks amazing! I'd Love to win that beast :PDefinitely an improvement over my 1 hour battery laptop. Been watching this channel for a few years now. Keep up the good work! 

The New Razer Blade.  Because I know I could never afford one and college is a thing for me.

I'd love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14 so I could finally deduct my MMR in DOTA2 on Ultra settings and 60+ FPS.

I would want the blade for gaming on the go and fun with ingame development

Well what can I say. I would love either the Blade or the Blade Stealth. The Blade wold be more fitting though being it has the power to offload and render drone footage in the field. Besides that, the Blade is amazing for gaming and the Stealth is just super sexy while the core allows it to keep up with the Blade.