3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd definitely go for the razer blade with the 1060 gpu,maxed out 1080p gaming on the go with its featherlight weight. Noise and heat will probably not be that much an issue compared to previous generations of the blade.

Don't mind packing a few extra pounds for that increase in performance compared to the stealth as well!

As a new content creator, the Blade Stealth would be awesome to get my channel started!

Congrats on 3 million viewers! I love technology just like everyone at Linus Tech Tips. You can see their passion for tech and their penchant for fun and its awesome sharing that with them by watching their videos. The quality and amount of material that they produce is always outstanding. Gotta love all the quirky builds and experiments they perform, stuff you're not going to see anywhere else. My day wouldn't be complete without watching a few of their videos. I hope they keep growing to 4 million viewers and beyond!

Did Luke say laser etching!?... That's just too bad ass! I'd love to see that on a Razer Blade!

I would definitely enjoy the Razor Blade, But the Razer Stealth would suit what I need perfectly. I already have a gaming desktop, so having a powerful lightweight laptop for video editing and transporting to and from university would be absolutely ideal.

First of all GZ to the 3M Subs and ty for the giveaway!

I'd definitely take the awesome New Razer Blade with QHD+ and multi-touch.

Ohh my, it would be so great to win the Razor Blade 14. I could really use a new laptop and to get one that can handle every task that I'll be throwing at it could be awesome.

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I'd Love the Razer blade stealth... I'm super stoked about the new Kaby Lake series of processors, and would love to own one of the first devices to have that type of processor in it.

I would definitely go for the new Razer Blade, for that awesome portability (2kg WHAT?! ) and the more gaming oriented configuration (that sweet lil'  GTX 1060, uhmmm).

I'm glad to be part of this big community ! Keep up the good work !  

Razer guys, thumbs up for your support !

The Blade is awesome!  Yes Please!

4K isn't all that on a small screen.

I would love to win the "The new razer blade" gaming laptop, as my good ol' Asus K53SV is in the mood for retiring :P 

Any laptop would do great since I don't have any fancy gaming laptop! :D

Been a fan for a long time. I am a gamer/working student but don't have the budget to get a laptop that can do gaming/editing, I would really love  to have the blade 14 just to use for some gaming and school works. The blade 14 is just a thing of art and beauty ? 

Congrats on this amazing milestone. I am not going to lie, I have been a subscriber for years, but I only just joined the website for this competition, but having browsed for a bit I can see now that I am going to be spending a lot of time here. Like most I would love the Razer Blade 14 as all I have at the moment is a really old macbook that can't play any games, I would love to be able to join my friends and play online with them. Anyway, good luck to everyone :D

I would absolutely love to win the Blade, have always had low end comps due to budget and have never had the real game experience on a high end comp. Thank you so much for the giveaway and gratz on 3 mil subs.

The razer blade, for gaming and school stuff with that nice display :D

To be completely honest, I would love to win and daily use either of these laptops. They are both beasts compared to the old hp I'm using (integrated graphics ftw!... .. bleh). I do telecom and networking and would love to have something to use for studying for certifications as well as the occasional game to play when I'm not working. I also dabble in a lot of other computer related projects and would love to have better tools to learn with. Lastly, I'm sure all of LTT's content I've been watching for years would look way better on that fancy new screen. :P

As a closing remark, and I don't know if ya'll actually will read this or not (I like to believe you will), but you guys are awesome. Getting home after a long day of fighting with routers or switches or cable and seeing Linus and Luke and the rest of the gang goof off on Channel Super Fun or geek out about some random new piece of tech makes me really happy. I love your transparency of showing when servers crash or you derp on a  build or an idea. It is very easy to relate to and makes a long day not seem quite so bad to know that even you guys do silly stuff sometimes. It is also nice to listen to Linus and Luke on the WAN show on podcast while I'm working. I appreciate all of the content ya'll produce and if you ever need another team member, don't hesitate to give me a shout. <3

Thanks for having another awesome giveaway! I think the new blade stealth would be perfect for me next year as i will be finishing school in Switzerland and an ultra portable 4k laptop would could crush my photo editing and moderate power needs!

(Razer Blade Stealth) I am a 16 year old graphics designer I have been designing for 1 and a bet years and right now I am using a $400 HP laptop from best buy it works but it gets slow at times. and if I won I would take the Razer to collage. I have been looking in to them but I don't have the money to buy one my self. congratulations on 3M! 

A new Razer Blade! So sick of having a shitty MacBook as my laptop! I need a powerful laptop to go with my powerful desktop!