3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to get the Razer Blade 14 for when I go to university next year

THANKS

I'd go Razer Blade. I've found myself almost picking up a Blade, a few times actually, but the SSD cost kills me. :(

Core i7 5820k 4.0Ghz (all 6 cores, Noctua NH-D15) | Asus X99-Deluxe | ZOTAC GeForce 980 Ti (water cooled) @ 1400 core/stock VRAM | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 | 1.5TB SSD | Corsair 400Q | eVGA Supernova G2 850 watt | Dell UltraSharp U2515H, 25.5" 1440p IPS

The Blade for sure! I'm a Digital Arts and Sciences major with a focus on Game Design - and I don't own a PC! Game development tools tend to be very heavy and a beast like the Blade would make college a breeze! Thanks LinusTechTips!

I would kill to get a new blade. I love gaming with a passion

I would love to have the Razer Blade 14, been looking for a laptop for school that's thin and packs some serious internals, so I can do some work and also play some games while at it as well. And Congratz on 3 MILLION!

a new razer blade stealth and get rit of my 8 year old laptop yea that would be a dream 

I wish you all possible luck with your channel in the future it has bin some good years so far

The new blade for its formfactor and graphics!

I would definitely love the blade stealth, mainly because of the form factor. I currently have a 5 year old k53 ASUS... so It would be quite the upgrade.

I'd really like the new blade, because it's just such an awesome laptop, and i'd love to be able to game on something that is such an upgrade to my current laptop

I want the New Razer Blade! For gaming and streaming! 

Thanks!!!

I would choose the razer blade stealth, because I don't need a laptop for massive gaming, and it has so much better design. It will be even cooler with those etching, hope I understood the word right :D.

Congrats on 3 million subs! I want the Blade because it is portable and powerful to do my tasks and do some rendering

The  Razer Blade Stealth  seems like the perfect computer to have this winter when i'll be spending 12 weeks in my caravan +1000km from home while studying to become a train driver. 

I'd prefer The Blade. I think it should outperform my Core2 Solo laptop :)

The New Razer Blade 14 would the the best gift ever. It would come in handy since I travel a lot for work. Plus it's a major upgrade from my MSI GT70 with a GTX 670

I would choose the razer blade. why?... because ive never had a laptop before. Second is for a nice gaming experience. Plus I need it so I could do some Java programs wherever i go and especially i need it in college. And I do a lot of editings like: videos and pics. Id like to try making a 3D  characters. Thanks. 

Congratulations on reaching 3M subs.  

I'd really love the blade stealth. Since I'm about to go to school to take a diploma of Game Dev and Tech, I'd really help to have a laptop to keep up with all that rendering and compilation. And just look at how thin and beautiful that blade stealth is my my.

Congrats on the 3 million! Its well deserved. 
That Razer Blade would make my life :D Because its Razer, and a the Blade would allow me to play Diablo 3 on high :o 
Diablo on low is pretty much all I have been able to play for... well, since it came out in 2012 guysxD

I hope I win the  Razer Blade 14, because i want to play games on a laptop and the laptop just looks awsome.

If I were chosen, I'd go for razer blade (the one with gtx1060). This would be a great upgrade for my gaming - my setup is made up from ps4 and almost 9 year old laptop (core 2 duo, 3gb ddr2, geforce 8600m GS - a relic!), which I promised myself I won't upgrade until it brakes down again - for the 3rd time. Too bad it is working good for over 4 years now...

But I was thinking recently about buying a semi-decent pc for gaming, which would be worth about 130% of my monthly pay check, so not cheap (I live in Poland, we didn't caught up with pay levels with all the western countries yet), but remember that you still need to pay the bills. I do have some other obstacles in the way as well. Main is my (newly wed - just 2 weeks ago) wife, which doesn't want to see a desktop in our 2 room apartment. This leaves me to either gaming notebooks (like the razer blade) or console. and the first option is absolutely out of the question, as the cheapest laptop with a 1060 is worth way more than 200% of my montlhly paycheck. Another aspect is that I don't use my computer solely for gaming (try do that on that specs!). I use it to get me my masters degree (only one year away!) and to create content for my youtube channel. So that razer would be a massive help for me, if I were chosen to win it.

I would like the new razor blade because it would definitely help with the end of the fall semester and upcoming Spring semester.

I would love to get the new razor blade, the reason why I picked it is kinda childish, it sounds like a weapon XD. I would definitly use It to record gameplay for a channel I want to start plus it would be great as I'm just entering college.

I would love the new razer blade 14, my old laptop is running out of juice so this would be perfect and would save some money aswell

I whould like the Razer Blade Stealth for the sweet display and simplicity. I´m not a big fan of power laptops.