3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I've just started college and I'm in need of a new laptop. The new razer blade will be perfect for use in college aswell as gaming during the weekends not to mention. Congrats on 3 million! Here's to 3 more million :)

the blade 14 would be great my  i3 craptop is at the end of its life but anyway good luck to all

I would love to win the new Razer Blade 14! This is a computer I have been eyeing ever since it came out, but never managed to save up enough money to get one, I only have enough money for one computer. So because of this, I would use the Razer Blade 14 for everything, from school to "desktop" gaming. I also do a lot of graphic design and thigs like that, so this sleek yet powerful computer would mean the world to me. Thanks!

Glad y'all made it to 3 million, been watching for over 3 years now, so its great to see!

I'd love the razer blade stealth. Would love a new mousemat like that. Jokes aside, i would really like to use this old piece of bleep laptop i use right now as a mousemat insteadxD

NEW Razer Blade Stealth please, my MBA 13" needs to be replaced.

Congratulations on the 3 million subscribers and thanks to Razer for sponsoring this event.

Hi Guys! First Congratulations for this new milestone.

I would love the Razer Blade 14. because my laptop is a little bit overkill with the AMD V160 'Single core' and 2 gbs of ddr3.

i would want the new razer blade with the gtx 1060. I dont have laptop now and i often

go to my cottage or to some of of friends, and i cant bring my desktop there :P

And i prefer performance over clarity, so therefore i chose the new blade.

I would love to win the razer blade 14 so I can finally replace my 6 year-old laptop for school. Oh and congrats on 3 mil, you guys are the bomb dignity. 

I would like to get the stealth! Looks like a pretty good laptop for content creation :-) 

so is a reply a comment I'm confused? 

congrats to LTT on reaching 3million great videos over the years guys, I'de have the razor blade beacuse that 1060 would smoke pretty much all the gaming devices I have.

Hey I'd really love to get the new Razer Blade Stealth, so I could game while I'm away from home at the army.

I'm sure that having the new laptop will make my time in the army so much easier and more enjoyable.

thank you Linus. @LinusTech

NEW Razer Blade Stealth please. Starting an Art and Design Course next week and would love a beast laptop to get me choo chooing along.

I would go for the Blade, I tend to travel between various counties a lot and dragging my desktop with me all the time is not really an option, so having a VERY solid laptop is something I wouldn't say no to :)

I need that Razer Blade Stealth to spy children and personal purposes.

just kidding I must get that for college

Pls razer blade 14 

It looks nice 

It performs well

I want the one for the gamer, if at all possible.

I'm a massive gamer, play 6+ hours a day along with 6+ hours of programming work a day.

I want it because.. I am broke and still running an oldschool GTX 480 that I bought with my first paycheck. lol I decided that instead of a car I would get a 500 dollar graphics card and I've been using it ever since.

also 2600k at 4.5ghz, I can play most games but I could really use something better.

I am also starting school here pretty soon so a laptop would be killer

thanks,
love your guys videos and your friendly gamer personalities

On Sunday, September 04, 2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would like to win the stealth model, reason is that i can use it both at college and at home for gaming.

I wish everyone participating good luck and fair play! 

Love from Italy <3

I would most certainly prefer the new razer blade. Gotta have a Quad Core CPU and anything smaller that 14" just feels to tiny for me. Razer really is making some amazing machines though and is certainly improving each and every year with no signs of slowing down!