3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

NEW Razer Blade 14 for sure. Every day work and relax with so much good hardware.

Would love the New Razer Blade 14, congrats on 3 million.

Thanks for giveaway!

I would prefer the Razer Blade (for the bigger screen). The best part for me is the macbook type design, but black. It ages very well IMO. And for my personal taste the chroma lighting is the most advanced I've seen on any laptop. I mean individually lit keys and you can control the lighting on every key + full RGB spectrum not just 20 or 30 something colors. Love it.

I really prefer the 2016 blade over the stealth because of internal graphic card(the gtx 970m is really powerfulll) i wish i can win this because my pc is shit

GOODLUCK ON YOUR GIVEAWAY!!! AND CONGRATS ON 3MIL SUBS!! SOCKS AND SANDALS!!

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

The Razer blade (non stealth) and I would use it for gaming since my PC had gotten messed up plus it would be more convenient to travel with and it might be good to use for school

I would love to have the Blade Stealth. I am sick of using a TN display for editing my videos, they look like 10x better on my phone afterwards :I  Also not beeing bound to a desk all day for gaming aswell as editing would be a welcome change.

Congrats to your 3 Million subs. I am just repeatedly blown away, by how much time, money and effort is going into this. I love that you are actually showing what's happening behind the scenes. Probably the only channel to get some basic knowledge about servers, as the average PC enthusiast may not be able to just go out and buy some servers to learn about them.

Keep it up ;)

dronex.

My life is a Video Game

It all started with my parents

They decided to insert a coin into a slot,

And then pressed the button START.

My life has many chapters and stages

Like a game has levels that engages.

I respawn with only one life,

In a mysterious new world,

Equipped with either a gun or a knife,

Or even a shield and a sword.

But in reality, I don’t have weapons.

However, I still have many tools to spare.

Ranging from paper, pencil, or pen,

I have more, but you probably don’t care.

Writing an essay is like a Call of Duty game,

Only armed with a pencil loaded with ammunition.

I first list the date and my name -

Then I start writing with a loaded ambition.

WOW, I’m on a kill streak, shooting down ideas

I am calling in a care package, I am doing hot.

You should know that no one can stop me, DUH.

I will end this round with a period, BOOM Headshot.

If I win or lose, it doesn’t matter,

Just look at who got the high score.

My skills keep on getting better,

You can’t break me, I’m hardcore.

We all strive to be the very best,

We all know there is an end,

We all try to eliminate the rest,

We all still have fun, making new friends.

I’m like Master Chief,

Who is such a boss,

We both look good in green,

Very cool, and very strong.

I am like Sub-Zero.

Chill, but wise not to mess with me.

I am like Mario,

Who will keep pushing to find my Princess Peach.

In the end, I am one amazing guy,

Born with a bunch of default skills,

I will love to play on the Razor Blade 14 before its game over and die.

I would love Blade, since I am the only one of the company without a laptop :/

I would prefer to get the Blade Stealth because of the 4k screen which would be handy for editing .

Personally , I'd go for the Razer Blade. Not entirely for the specs (although they are very impressive). I enjoy the larger working space of the screen and keyboard and with the build quality that razer maintains , this machine would hopefully carry me through university . It's versatility is also very attractive with it being able to manage high end gaming and other heavy tasks like photoshop, video editing and Maya. All of these factors make me want the Razer Blade. 

For me the most important aspect of a mobile device is - well - mobility! With laptops, it is all about being small and having good battery life to performance ratio. If I had a laptop - my old Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li1718 died of old age - I would most likely use it as a small portable media device. I'd have to go with the New Razer Blade Stealth.

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for that amazing 4K screen and impressive portability 

I would love the Blade Stealth, i love design and i only have a desktop but i have to move around a fair bit so i am limited to mostly working on paper :( and thats no fun.

Definitely the new Razer Blade. I only have a desk setup atm and need a portable computer for my trips! thanks

Razer blade. because 1080 and better battery life, that why.

Would love  New Razer Blade !!
Love to have GTX 1060!!! Would Love to feel the heat on the battle ground :D 

Pretty please may I win the Razer Blade so I am able to have a laptop for college and have something to play games on as my desktop has become, decrepit, to say the least. Thanks!   

the blade stealth sounds pretty dope ;)

well done on getting the 3 mil subscribers guys, keep it up!

Def the Razor Blade 1060. Would be awesome for taking on trips and still be able to do some editing streaming and gaming :P

I would want a Razer Blade for its amazing design n portability as it suits my needs.

i'd love to win the blade, for the gaming, and the seemingly bigger screen. would be my first gaming laptop, and id imagine you wouldnt need 4k at that smaller pixel density

Really want to win the new razor blade

Never played high graphics  game till now  :( & using this desktop from 4 years .

And If i win this laptop it would be great for education purpose this year because its my last year & there is lot of projects

Congratulation for your big milestone & I hope  you achieve even greater milestone in your carrier

Good Luck to everyone 

Thanks 

i would love the razer blade. But since it would never be mine, it would share a common thing with my previous laptops, they dont exist. T.T